Ok for the social distancing crew | The Boneyard

Ok for the social distancing crew

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Anna, palming the ball, has put in some serious work since March and looks trim.

CW is showing off her guns, somebody has been in the weight room!

And Paige looks stronger than I would have expected. And Edwards looks BIG!

They all look great. And they are all here, most importantly.

Now let`s hope we have a season and that they all stay Covid free. Including the coaches!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Anna, palming the ball, has put in some serious work since March and looks trim.

CW is showing off her guns, somebody has been in the weight room!

And Paige looks stronger than I would have expected.

They all look great. And they are all here, most importantly.

Now let`s hope we have a season and that they all stay Covid free. Including the coaches!
Amen to that!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
There is a lot of talent in that photo! Doesn't look like a normal practice though as they are not wearing matching outfits. Been waiting patiently(??) all week for this :)!
That might be the result of a stupid NCAA rule. I thought the NCAA got rid of it but until the start of official practices in October teams are not allowed to practice or scrimmage in uniforms (same gear) other wise the NCAA can consider it an "Organized Basketball Competition." Once official practices start they will be issued reversible practice gear.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
There is a lot of talent in that photo! Doesn't look like a normal practice though as they are not wearing matching outfits. Been waiting patiently(??) all week for this :)!

It would be nice to get some additional pictures and some reports of player interaction during these workouts. I would also like to know Geno’s thoughts and random player assessments after 4 days of team workouts.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Other than Autumn, everyone looks big and strong! Give our hardworking walk-on 4 years, and she'll look different when she graduates.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Autumn is going live in the weight room all winter. By the way, when she dives for a loose ball this year will we all say Autumn falls? Then springs up?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom