2023 Recruiting: - Offered: Youssouf Singare | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Offered: Youssouf Singare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
let's not be such party poopers
Not a party pooper, we just have a thread where it basically says Estrella is definitely not coming here. Now that Duke is cut, that doesn’t mean he’ll magically just choose us automatically. Just a bit of reality.

But would be great!

Reaction Score
Not a party pooper, we just have a thread where it basically says Estrella is definitely not coming here. Now that Duke is cut, that doesn’t mean he’ll magically just choose us automatically. Just a bit of reality.

But would be great!
Reality checks are the party poopers’ forte!

Reaction Score

But would be great!
Estrella just kicked Duke to the curb.. Has one OV unfulfilled. Recruiting is fluid.. Let's see if we can get him on campus for his last OV before throwin' in the towel.. Is it a long shot? Probably.. Kid is lookn' for PT.. He has a good vibe about UConn based on his UV.. Let it play out.

Reaction Score
Perhaps I was reading too much into his cancelling the Duke OV on the 31st??Scheyer seems to be pretty well set on his 4/5s ..
Which is why Duke was the one doing the kicking in your hypothetical

Reaction Score
seems like another long-term developmental guy like ross. whether he reclasses to '22 or stays in '23, i dont see him contributing until he's an upperclassman, altho that's primarily due to clingan being here for the next 3 years.

but castle, ball, ross, and singare still leaves room for stewart and williams. just havent heard much regarding either in a bit.

Reaction Score
I feel like once we get them in a jersey we close

Reaction Score
Would love to add this kid as the last scholarship for this year and have him redshirt. Then close the class with Stewart…re-evaluate where we’re at in the spring and fill a hole or two with transfers.

Reaction Score
Looking him up, he seems like a project. Am I missing something?

Reaction Score
Looking him up, he seems like a project. Am I missing something?
Seems like he's a bit of a project but a late bloomer and already a plus shot blocker. Can't have 13 guys ready to play day 1 on your roster; I personally like to have a couple young "projects" mixed in who aren't pi$$ed off about not seeing the court their first couple years. I view Ross that way as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom