Off Topic: May is National Hamburger Month | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Off Topic: May is National Hamburger Month

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Yes, The Habit Burger Grill is their official name. It is almost certainly not worth the drive. I thought it was tasty, especially as an option for eating in the hotel when we were in Santa Cruz, but the proof is that we haven't been back after introducing a family member to it when it opened in Tucson. But we would eat there, as opposed to the many places we have no plans to visit again.

I was intrigued with Habit due to their cooking the burgers over an open flame. Not many fast food places cook that way. I did some research and there is a Habit in Burlington that's just a 20 minute drive.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
This one has @triaddukefan 's name practically written on it.

(From a popular fusion-cuisine food truck in Houston called "Foreign Policy".)

1653851412859.png

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Well sadly the month of May is coming to a end in a few hours. I tried a new spot for lunch.... the burger was underwhelming, so I might have to try that new Arby's burger again... for dinner. I can't have the month end with a subpar burger... I can't... I won't. :mad:

Before the summer is over, I feel like I owe it to this board to try a burger between two donuts thing.
@Plebe That burger looks tasty, I think you should try it out and give us a review :D

Reaction Score
I had the Arby's burger and I was impressed. Of course I had it my way, nothing but tomato.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
That time of the year again. I implore yall to eat at least two burgers a week this month. Trust me, there are plenty of cows roaming the earth, so multiple burgers won't thin the herd.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
And - as it happens - my wife and I both enjoyed burgers today. Local restaurant in Scottsbluff, Nebraska where we are passing through on vacation. Mine was on a slice of toast, with sauteed onions, mashed potatoes on top, and gravy. Hers was basically a variation of a cheeseburger.

Not our last of the month, probably, but we don't eat them all that often.

Reaction Score
For @triaddukefan , I'm going to make the trek to Burger's Priest and make sure I do this month right. Used to be mainly in Toronto, but their franchise base is growing (thankfully!). Unbelievable burgers worth every penny.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
For @triaddukefan , I'm going to make the trek to Burger's Priest and make sure I do this month right. Used to be mainly in Toronto, but their franchise base is growing (thankfully!). Unbelievable burgers worth every penny.

Hopefully you ordered the biggest burger on the menu, and go back next week for another one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom