ODE TO MUFFET | The Boneyard

ODE TO MUFFET

Status
Not open for further replies.

HGN

Reaction Score
Little Ms. Muffet , sat on her tuffet , needing a victory in the worst way ; Along came an Italian , who sat down beside her , and said : " Not on this day." A battle ensued , and it all came unglued , as the Fighting Irish whimpered away.

She asked , " But I've beaten you before , and you didn't show me the door , so what's so different today? " The Italian replied : " I have been generous , and I have been kind , but on this Historic Day I must whip your behind."

And with that , the Italian stated : " Miss Muffet , with all the vile words you have said , you now can have your say , curds , and whey ; But I will take hardware to Storrs with me this day , that say : 2014 Women's National Champion of The N-C-A-A. "

And away the Italian rode on his trusty 737-Steel Stallion with his band of Merry Warriors.....All the way back , all the way back to Storrs.

Back to TitleTown , USA.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE UCONN HUSKIES.

Football may pay the bills ; but basketball provides the thrills.

Reaction Score
Little Ms. Muffet , sat on her tuffet , needing a victory in the worst way ; Along came an Italian , who sat down beside her , and said : " Not on this day." A battle ensued , and it all came unglued , as the Fighting Irish whimpered away.

She asked , " But I've beaten you before , and you didn't show me the door , so what's so different today? " The Italian replied : " I have been generous , and I have been kind , but on this Historic Day I must whip your behind."

And with that , the Italian stated : " Miss Muffet , with all the vile words you have said , you now can have your say , curds , and whey ; But I will take hardware to Storrs with me this day , that say : 2014 Women's National Champion of The N-C-A-A. "

And away the Italian rode on his trusty 737-Steel Stallion with his band of Merry Warriors.....All the way back , all the way back to Storrs.

Back to TitleTown , USA.

Awesome!!

Reaction Score

Back to TitleTown , USA.

THIS ^^^ Best Ms Meffett of the year! :D I like the "whip your behind" part a lot. You have really made my day, so thank you, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom