October UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Jersey is a BIG guard:

Working out with Pheesa and the boyf!

She's a wing in the making. She looks good next to blue and white, imagine how good she'll look wearing it. Hopefully Pheesa is telling her the importance of developing your back to the basket game. At the college and pro level at her size if she thinks she'll be playing the 2 she'd better guess again.

Reaction Score
Were any potential recruits from the class of 2021 or 2022 present for First Night?

Reaction Score
Were any potential recruits from the class of 2021 or 2022 present for First Night?

No, although Fudd reportedly visited Storrs last weekend and DeBerry has already visited multiple times. If UConn is able to add Edwards to the 2020 class to make 5, I doubt that Geno would want go past 3 recruits in 2021. A class of Fudd, DeBerry, and Poffenbarger(already verbally committed) wouldn't be too shabby!

Reaction Score
Fudd is out on the west coast this weekend which is probably why she made a UConn visit the weekend before First Night.....

Reaction Score
Has Fudd visited any other schools yet? I don't recall reading about any other visits.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Has Fudd visited any other schools yet? I don't recall reading about any other visits.

She's been to Notre Dame, and I believe also made trips to South Carolina, Texas, and Maryland. Maybe fans of those programs can confirm.

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
When is the first day 2020 recruits can sign their LOI?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
If I’m not mistaken, does that mean she isn’t eligible for U18 next year?

I'd assume not, but why would she want to play for U18 when she already won gold on U19 this past summer?

Reaction Score
I'd assume not, but why would she want to play for U18 when she already won gold on U19 this past summer?
It’ll be interesting to see who makes up U18 and U19 the next two years without Brink, Bueckers, Clark, and Van Lith. Maybe we’ll see Mir on them depending on her birthdate.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Definitely not your typical HS junior:

Congrats to Azzi!

We missed her at First Night, but Paige was repping.

Also, whether she is on a basketball court or on a panel, Azzi continues to “play up.”

The more I see and read about Azzi, the more she reminds me of the great Maya Moore.

Last edited:

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
She's been to Notre Dame, and I believe also made trips to South Carolina, Texas, and Maryland. Maybe fans of those programs can confirm.

Fudd has visited South Carolina unofficially. It was the same weekend Brea Beal visited officially, so last football season some time, can't remember the exact date.. but I'm sure @SCspur knows.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The forum that Azzi is attending is being held at a very nice resort in Newport Beach. One of the notable residents of Newport Beach is Kobe Bean Bryant.

Reaction Score
The forum that Azzi is attending is being held at a very nice resort in Newport Beach. One of the notable residents of Newport Beach is Kobe Bean Bryant.
Here's a link to watch live now

Reaction Score
Fudd has visited South Carolina unofficially. It was the same weekend Brea Beal visited officially, so last football season some time, can't remember the exact date.. but I'm sure @SCspur knows.

That’s correct! Fudd visited last September. Her recruiting has been quiet but I know for sure UConn, ND, SC and MD will be in the mix for her signature.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
That’s correct! Fudd visited last September. Her recruiting has been quiet but I know for sure UConn, ND, SC and MD will be in the mix for her signature.

Yup. Azzi has been to Notre Dame at least twice and MM and Niele Ivey have visited her in many places numerous times. I'm sure Michaela Mabrey will be doing a lot of the same this year. ;)

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Congrats to Azzi!

We missed her at First Night, but Paige was repping.

Also, whether she is on a basketball court or on a panel, Azzi continues to “play up.”

The more I see and read about Azzi, the more she reminds me of the great Maya Moore.

Now we know why Azzi visited the weekend before First Night.

How many known visits has Azzi made to UConn? I think it's 5 or 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom