OT: - Oakdale Theatre Seating | The Boneyard

OT: Oakdale Theatre Seating

Reaction Score
Getting my wife tickets to a concert at the Oakdale for Christmas and figure someone here might be able to help with best areas to sit.

Seems like our options without a huge price jump are between the two corner 100-level sections (some say partial view, some do not and SeatGeek/StubHub don’t let you see exact seat numbers), the side-middle 200s or the loge section.

There’s also some pit tickets I’m debating to be up close, but feel like we might have hit the realization we’re getting a little old for pit life.

We’ve been there once, but I don’t remember much about seating. Anyone know the venue well enough to have advice?

Reaction Score
Myself, I don't like those side sections. If I have a choice I'd rather sit straight on even if it's in the balcony.
I agree with this.

However, I’ve had good luck seeing David Byrne there before his show went to Broadway. I bought awful side seats but then was able to sneak closer to better seats since the show wasn’t sold out.

However, if it’s a busy show or a show you think might be sold out, fork out for better tickets.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Thank you all, this was super helpful. Went with tickets in the center loge section based on the messages here.
Have a great time. FWIW, when I saw Steely Dan at Oakdale, Walter Becker said "What a beautiful room! You should be proud, this is really nice." And he never seemed to be a gladhander to me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom