Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Was watching her videos the other day. I think SC is in good position.
@SCspur You both know how I hate to miss out- has Justice been creating some buzz lately that I don't know about?
I view her as a nice player, but a severe tweener that is barely bigger than some guards, shorter than any quality post and not nearly quick enough to play or defend on the wing, and also 3rd best player on her AAU team at best. What have I missed?

Reaction Score
Top 5 !

Attachments

• FZzvRlBX0AMa8gC.jpg
    FZzvRlBX0AMa8gC.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 213
Reaction Score
@SCspur You both know how I hate to miss out- has Justice been creating some buzz lately that I don't know about?
I view her as a nice player, but a severe tweener that is barely bigger than some guards, shorter than any quality post and not nearly quick enough to play or defend on the wing, and also 3rd best player on her AAU team at best. What have I missed?
Well she was the best player on her AAU squad statistically aside from Chavez. To me personally I think she has a nice array of moves from the free throw line out to the 3. She can post up and handle the ball as well. I watched her in the Nike Nationals championship and she made a very big impact for Cy Fair pretty much the same as Ziebell. I agree she’s shorter than her actual 6’3”( likely 6’2” at best) listing so she may be seen as a tweener, but she has two years to improve her perimeter game, that’s not even bad, and she could definitely be top 5. She’s very good for her Seven Lakes HS squad as well.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Well she was the best player on her AAU squad statistically aside from Chavez. To me personally I think she has a nice array of moves from the free throw line out to the 3. She can post up and handle the ball as well. I watched her in the Nike Nationals championship and she made a very big impact for Cy Fair pretty much the same as Ziebell. I agree she’s shorter than her actual 6’3”( likely 6’2” at best) listing so she may be seen as a tweener, but she has two years to improve her perimeter game, that’s not even bad, and she could definitely be top 5. She’s very good for her Seven Lakes HS squad as well.
6'2 PF, IMO

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Virginia Tech adds their second recruit from Connecticut over the past few days:

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
This line piqued my interest

“Great start by Arizona, but I believe another BIG name will be joining this impressive trio.”

First name I thought of was Juju Watkins!

Reaction Score

“Great start by Arizona, but I believe another BIG name will be joining this impressive trio.”

I always felt Watkins was Stanford or UCLA bound but that would be interesting.

Reaction Score
I always felt Watkins was Stanford or UCLA bound but that would be interesting.
Would love to see her at Stanford but I just don’t have that feeling. I do have a feeling it may be AZ. No reason why…just a personal feeling

Reaction Score

Could be or it could also be Chloe Kitts. I see a lot of comments from the AZ commits on her posts.

Reaction Score
Any general predictions on which one of the four she is thought to be leaning?
Truth is probably no one knows. She seems to be going through all her visits and patiently evaluating all the schools. About all I got from her recruitment.

Last edited:

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Any general predictions on which one of the four she is thought to be leaning?
I don't have any thing specific. I have learned with recruiting be patient.

Reaction Score
UConn's 2023 commits include the Wisconsin and Indiana Gatorade Girls Basketball Player of the Year.

I saw that the Connecticut Gatorade POY (Greenwich) committed to VT two days ago. She is a PG and is 5'8"...is that too short for UConn's scheme ? Thought MacKenzie Nelson would have given UConn a trifecta of Gatorade POYs.

Reaction Score
UConn's 2023 commits include the Wisconsin and Indiana Gatorade Girls Basketball Player of the Year.

I saw that the Connecticut Gatorade POY (Greenwich) committed to VT two days ago. She is a PG and is 5'8"...is that too short for UConn's scheme ? Thought MacKenzie Nelson would have given UConn a trifecta of Gatorade POYs.
Isn't KK the WI POY 5'6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul