Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Exactly. Tell me about this Duke? ;)
college basketball sport GIF by Duke Men's Basketball

Exactly. Tell me about this Duke? ;)

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Congrats to @triaddukefan and @CamrnCrz1974 on Coach Lawson landing Jadyn Donovan for the Dookies and tip of the hat to Ms. Donovan for choosing a school with a fine program and even better academics. Take advantage of it!

Won't try to sugar-coat this one: Niele Ivey put a lot of work into this recruitment and came up short.
ND commit Emma Risch has been coming up on strong this past year in AAU tourneys, but Ivey can't keep a program going on one- or two-person HS recruiting classes. Simply not sustainable. Next up: Prosper, Hidalgo and/or Mo Johnson. Maybe some others but dang if I know who they are. :(

Last edited:
Reaction Score
To be honest—Happy for Kara, but sad for ND. Duke has a better NIL compared to ND in my opinion.
Now—I think Niele and CO HAVE TO look at Prosper as their #1. Maybe Blakes too?… Or maybe Cori Allen. Emma Risch at #64 isn’t going to cut it (with this die hard fan base….)

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Here are some highlights from a recent game featuring Justice Carlton and other UConn players of interest (Ziebell). Geno is in the stands.
Thanks. Ziebell has come a long way since I first saw tapes of her as a frosh. Her ability to drive to the hoop - both in traffic and one-on-one is superb: both left and right. And the stroke is still top rate.

Reaction Score
Tina Langley is loading up on guards. Got her second '23 commit, this one is ranked #26 by HoopGurlz.

Interesting that all six of her high school commits have been from one of two California AAU programs - Jason Kidd Select and Cal Storm.

Will be interesting to see what forwards they cand land, but the backcourt is shaping up nicely.

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99