Non-UConn recruiting thread | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Believe it’s between LSU and Ole Miss IMO.

Hip Hop Reaction GIF

@triaddukefan about to enter the chat.

Reaction Score
Can’t see her at Duke, but can definitely see her being at LSU, A&M or Baylor..
Williams likes Baylor as a school a lot. She had been visiting for years going back to when Kim was there

They like Joni a lot. Georgia would have been at her final 5 if she stayed at Georgia.

I think Kim and Coach Yo have the strongest relationships out of all the finalists with her. I know their family pretty well. LSU and Ole Miss are the names that are talked about the most but recruiting is unpredictable.

For LSUs sake, it would be a terrible look if they allowed a talent like that to leave the state. But Kim being here is a reason to be optimistic, she was 100% leaving if Nikki had stayed. She hadn’t been around LSUs WBB program much until recently. Growing up she was often at LSU (more so around the softball program)

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Believe it’s between LSU and Ole Miss IMO.

Ive always known she was staying in the SEC or down south. Her camp had been putting that out recently ...

Reaction Score

Zoe Brooks will be announcing her commitment in 5 days. She’s ranked #33 in 2023

Reaction Score

Zoe Brooks will be announcing her commitment in 5 days. She’s ranked #33 in 2023

Its giving Big 10 clearly lol OSU or Michigan is my guess but i have no info on this player

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score

She does have a SC offer, but I haven’t heard anything on Brooks in a while. Nothing at all, so a commitment would be out of the blue to those of us that follow SC recruiting closely and have an idea of who visits campus and whatnot. If she does come to columbia, kudos keeping this one tightly guarded.

Reaction Score
She does have a SC offer, but I haven’t heard anything on Brooks in a while. Nothing at all, so a commitment would be out of the blue to those of us that follow SC recruiting closely and have an idea of who visits campus and whatnot. If she does come to columbia, kudos keeping this one tightly guarded.

Had posted this in the May thread. Per this quote, your suspicions seem spot on.

“I have 10 schools that I hear from on a consistent basis. They are Boston College, Georgetown, Miami, Mississippi State North Carolina State, Penn State, Seton Hall, USC, Syracuse and West Virginia. Rutgers would be considered. It’s a good school.”

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Had posted this in the May thread. Per this quote, your suspicions seem spot on.

“I have 10 schools that I hear from on a consistent basis. They are Boston College, Georgetown, Miami, Mississippi State North Carolina State, Penn State, Seton Hall, USC, Syracuse and West Virginia. Rutgers would be considered. It’s a good school.”

Odd mix of schools, in my opinion. Urban Private Schools... land grants..... a rust belt relic school... west virginia.. and a school in Los Angeles.

Reaction Score
Odd mix of schools, in my opinion. Urban Private Schools... land grants..... a rust belt relic school... west virginia.. and a school in Los Angeles.
These are the schools she says she talks to consistently. The article did mention some schools with new coaches are also trying to recruit. Who knows where she ends up?

I'm just happy I know what you mean with respect to the types of schools listed. ;)

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score

It won't be Rutgers. CVS and the former staff recruited this kid hard, and here comes CW and crickets, hasn't reached out to offer her. Big mistake letting a top recruit from NJ get away.

Not a good beginning.

Reaction Score
It won't be Rutgers. CVS and the former staff recruited this kid hard, and here comes CW and crickets, hasn't reached out to offer her. Big mistake letting a top recruit from NJ get away.

Not a good beginning.

Yikes. I would have guessed she would have been priority one.

Reaction Score

Not a good beginning.
If she is staying in the Northeast it's BC, Penn St, or Seton Hall.

Reaction Score

Not a good beginning.
Not a good move on her part if true. Disappointing.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Can’t see her at Duke, but can definitely see her being at LSU, A&M or Baylor..

Why not.. its the best school of the five.. best campus, best colors, best location. College Station vs Oxford vs Baton Rouge vs Waco vs the friendly confines of Durham with great fans.

Reaction Score
Why not.. its the best school of the five.. best campus, best colors, best location. College Station vs Oxford vs Baton Rouge vs Waco vs the friendly confines of Durham with great fans.
What about the coach?

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Sounds like Rutgers really blew it. USC seems unlikely. Miami will definitely need guards next season and some of the others under consideration are deep in that area but Miami feels like an outlier. I would think she stays closer to home but often times I'm frankly bewildered by some destinations I see recruits choose. Any recruit with that many schools in the mix usually ends up in the portal anyway lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom