Non-Key Tweets | Page 763 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
MH ver3@MH ver3 45m
Pac12 presidents voted today and approved the league moving forward with exploring the financial benefits of merging or aligning with the B12 remnants. The vote was unanimous

Reaction Score
Why even bother with football at this point? In the last 20 years the top team was from the $EC other than that one random Ohio State championship a decade ago, and the ones from Florida State and Texas in the early 2000s.
I think Clemson ACC snuck in there also

Reaction Score
Say what?

This is the biggest loser move in the history of college sports?

Are you kidding me?

Pretending for a minute that MH ver3 is not full of it... what would the harm being in exploring the financial value of the move, in fact the conference should absolutely do it.

There is no financial value add from any move to merge the conferences. If we can get free home and home schedule deals with the leftovers we can consider it for the savings. Exploration over.

Reaction Score
Pretending for a minute that MH ver3 is not full of it... what would the harm being in exploring the financial value of the move, in fact the conference should absolutely do it.

There is no financial value add from any move to merge the conferences. If we can get free home and home schedule deals with the leftovers we can consider it for the savings. Exploration over.
The BE or UConn is one thing. I'd love to see us play Kansas.

The Pac10 would be associating themselves with something going under though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom