No sellout tomorrow? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

No sellout tomorrow?

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
If only 1k are left what in the hell is anyone bitching about. 6:30 in storrs for a game with a 32 point spread - lol.
1k left sounds great, but the question is how many of those sold seats go empty?

Reaction Score
Central has played 6 other games at Storrs in the Field House, including the final game ever played there on Jan. 24, 1990.
I was there for that one as a student. You probably have the score somewhere I remember it being a crazy rout. That 1990 team was going on all cylinders and ramping up for the opening of Gampel

Reaction Score
Give the students a break this year. If UConn is anything like a few northeastern colleges I know, a lot of them are suffering from Covid, flu and bad head colds right now. Dorms are a war zone. Those of you who are parents with kids away in dorms, check in with them. Crazy.

Reaction Score
Give the students a break this year. If UConn is anything like a few northeastern colleges I know, a lot of them are suffering from Covid, flu and bad head colds right now. Dorms are a war zone. Those of you who are parents with kids away in dorms, check in with them. Crazy.
Went to the BC football game Friday night and tailgated with parents and students. There was no concern about COVID and student section was packed. The stadium was about 3/4 full, but that’s not due to COVID.

Went to a Celtics game a little over a week ago. They require masks, but not enforced. That said, there were many empty seats which I would attribute to COVID as the seats were sold.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Should you bring proof of vaccination? I have a pdf version on my phone, but not sure if that would be accepted, if required?

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Conner does a great job. I think you need to remember that the super-serious fans on this board are only a small sliver of the universe that attends games. He keeps the crowd engaged and fills the gaps. It's easy to criticize anyone doing his job. He's at men's games, women's games and Yard Goats' games. He's got a knack and most people like him.

Reaction Score
Conner does a great job. I think you need to remember that the super-serious fans on this board are only a small sliver of the universe that attends games. He keeps the crowd engaged and fills the gaps. It's easy to criticize anyone doing his job. He's at men's games, women's games and Yard Goats' games. He's got a knack and most people like him.
good to see you on the boneyard, Connor.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I gonna say that it will be a sellout by tipoff.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Maybe if a Vax was required the sellout would happen.
Can't trust a certain group of people to tell the truth about vax.
Yeah, I probably won't be heading to any games this year unless they make them vax required.

Reaction Score
1) don’t you bring that in here Ricky Bobby
2) it’s basically sold out already
3) I’ll be there drinking two roads

I'm hoping they have Husky Hops for opening night. Much better beer than Two Roads. But I'll be drinking some kind of IPA there tonight. Unless they have a Stout. Drinking a stout watching the 1st game of the season would be amazing!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom