No headlines! What a welcome change! | The Boneyard

No headlines! What a welcome change!

Reaction Score
My wife and I have noted that we can barely remember UConn MBB players being in the news for bad behavior.

Reaction Score
My wife and I have noted that we can barely remember UConn MBB players being in the news for bad behavior.

If you really have nothing better to do with your time than being a buttwipe, I suggest you look into hobbies.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
1614903532673.gif

Reaction Score
You sound like a real winner. My guess is you're sitting in the lazy boy at 529pm to make sure you don't miss a second of the news each day. Gotta stay up to date on all that bad behavior.

But seriously, you're probably also the person that judges heavy set people at the gym.

(and you hide your profile, cute)

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

That's a beautiful thing and I love the tolerance of the Womens board supporting athletes who are 90% gay and support trans rights. Coached by a coach who thinks people who vote a certain way, even if they are his own teams fans, are morons. Im a fan. Its about time we made progress in this country. Im with you, OP.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
This is why the internet shouldn’t be anonymous.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
My wife and I have noted that we can barely remember UConn WBB fans being on the men's site and not being nitwits.

Reaction Score
Hey ThatGuyWhoUsedToPostHere- stop sending your creeps.

Reaction Score
I bet you advocated for cancelling Dr. Sues

Reaction Score
LOL. Snowflakes gotta get personal. You don't seem to see that Hurley has managed to keep his players' noses clean, including Bouk, who certainly started off on a wrong foot. Give him credit for keeping the off-court program in line.

Reaction Score
LOL. Snowflakes gotta get personal. You don't seem to see that Hurley has managed to keep his players' noses clean, including Bouk, who certainly started off on a wrong foot. Give him credit for keeping the off-court program in line.
Why wouldn't their noses be clean?

(Just trying to get this thread deleted so it doesn't waste any more of our time.)

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Why wouldn't their noses be clean?

(Just trying to get this thread deleted so it doesn't waste any more of our time.)
Ah no. This is fun

Reaction Score
Wasn't your original post a personal attack on the players on the Men's BB Team? Were you not basing your statement on something other than curiosity? Go back to the other side of the pond, you're not welcome here.

Reaction Score
Wasn't your original post a personal attack on the players on the Men's BB Team? Were you not basing your statement on something other than curiosity? Go back to the other side of the pond, you're not welcome here.
My OP was not meant as a criticism, although it clearly was taken as such. Even if it were a criticism, the responses here are not arguments that would have changed many minds.

Reaction Score
My OP was not meant as a criticism, although it clearly was taken as such. Even if it were a criticism, the responses here are not arguments that would have changed many minds.
It was something that should have stayed between you and the spouse. It was definitely unnecessary or warranted on here. Looks like you were trying to be a s#!t starter.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
It was something that should have stayed between you and the spouse. It was definitely unnecessary or warranted on here. Looks like you were trying to be a s#!t starter.
It's the Technique: enter with mendaciousness, top with disingenuousness, then cry that you are mistreated and misunderstood when called out for the mendacious disingenuousness.

Reaction Score
Someone want to speculate on a transfer real quick to get this one taken down

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom