Nika this morning! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nika this morning!

Reaction Score
She gives a new meaning to the word tough! Most other players would be finished for the season!

Reaction Score
There are two types of people in how they react with an injury (not of the various severe types). Those who can not get beyond the pain and beat the floor because they are in pain and those who beat the floor because they don't want to be taken out of the game and let their team down. Both are in pain. From what I have seen Nika, Paige, and Evina all appear to be the latter type of player.

Reaction Score
There are two types of people in how they react with an injury (not of the various severe types). Those who can not get beyond the pain and beat the floor because they are in pain and those who beat the floor because they don't want to be taken out of the game and let their team down. Both are in pain. From what I have seen Nika, Paige, and Evina all appear to be the latter type of player.
Yup.

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
Until she gets on the court, then it's very frightening and intimidating. She's UConn's version of Dr. Jekyll:mad: and Mr. Hyde:).
Jekyll to her teammates; a pick-pocket Hyde to those wearing a different uniform. We Slovenes know just how feisty those Croatians are!

Reaction Score
Agree-I like seeing that it wasn't a season ending injury, which I thought for sure it was.
Hope you are correct. Have seen these types of injuries last for weeks. Yes, you can run but you often lose your flexibility and quickness. Hoping Geno sits her for 2+ games.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Jekyll to her teammates; a pick-pocket Hyde to those wearing a different uniform. We Slovenes know just how feisty those Croatians are!
I did some work with an engineering group that was helping to modernize a Serbian steel mill. The Serbs do not appreciate just how fiesty the Croatians were in the War of Independence. Some pretty tough cookies there for sure.

Reaction Score
I did some work with an engineering group that was helping to modernize a Serbian steel mill. The Serbs do not appreciate just how fiesty the Croatians were in the War of Independence. Some pretty tough cookies there for sure.
case in point Toni Kukoc

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom