NHT: Any Patriot fans becoming Tampa Bay fans. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

NHT: Any Patriot fans becoming Tampa Bay fans.

Reaction Score
I've been over it. For 47 years.

Prepare to join me in the land of mediocrity, friend.
Oh, I am fine with the 6 title run.

I am not that attached to sports. It's Robert Kraft's toy, not mine. It's like caring about watching someone else drive an exotic supercar. And some people do. Plenty of that on YouTube.

Freaking NHL is beginning to look like a powder coke version of a crack house.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
I might actually watch some Bucs games this fall. Living in Florida, not too many opportunities to watch the Pats unless you have the NFL channel. I won't pay for that. The Bucs, the Fish and the Jags are on the local stations every week. So we'll see.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Parcells wasnt a good hire? Carroll sucked with the Pats but we have seen him win titles after his time with NE.
Parcells was a phenomenal hire. The Pats went from empty seats to a season ticket waiting list because of Parcells. Kraft didn't hire him. It was the previous owner.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I am curious to see the impact of paying current players or attracting FA's now that the "Patriot Way" can't dictate those $0.75 on the dollar type contracts just to play with Brady in NE.
I'm not sure that was all about Brady. The Pats put players in position succeed, they get paid in their next contract.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure that was all about Brady. The Pats put players in position succeed, they get paid in their next contract.

Not for the forseeable future.

Take a guy like Larry Fitzgerald. Or Marshawn Lynch. Or AJ Green. Those were, in the past, guys who would want to be in NE, play for a chance at the SB and take lesser money to do so. Not anymore. They're going to KC. Or Baltimore.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If Kraft is the leader he thinks he is, the PATRIOTS bring in Colin Kaepernick. It would provide a nice balance to the white supremacist they drafted.

Reaction Score
Parcells was a phenomenal hire. The Pats went from empty seats to a season ticket waiting list because of Parcells. Kraft didn't hire him. It was the previous owner.

To take it one step further, Kraft ran Parcells out of town while he was leading them to the Super Bowl against Green Bay.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom