OT: New songs | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: New songs

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Tyler Phommachanh's estate put out a new Demo of "You Don't Know How it Feels" and what a version it is.

From what I understand, there is a lot of extra material laying around from Wildflowers. That album was great when it came out, but also has aged into what many consider his best work. More from that era? Yes please.

If you can watch this video and not be weirded out, kudos. I find it mesmerizing in a completely uncomfortable way.

Aldous Harding - The Barrel (Official Video)

Dylan is still phenomenal.

Reaction Score
On Sirius my go-to's are 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and the different Classic Rock stations. Funny if I watch the Voice or any of those shows with my wife and she says "...don't you love this song" I just say "never heard it". She always argues with the fact that's it's always on now so I've had to. Not on those stations mentioned.

I don't know any new songs :D
If you want some diversity and a different genre on Sirius, there is a Canadian or French Canadian station where the songs are in French. Sort of pop music. When I find one I like, I go to Spotify , select the song, and add it to my French Playlist on Spotify. Since I took French in high school, listening to the songs, jogs my memory to recall the words I am listening to.

RON

Reaction Score
If you want some diversity and a different genre on Sirius, there is a Canadian or French Canadian station where the songs are in French. Sort of pop music. When I find one I like, I go to Spotify , select the song, and add it to my French Playlist on Spotify. Since I took French in high school, listening to the songs, jogs my memory to recall the words I am listening to.
The VERGE. Absolutely great Canadian station. One of my "saved" channels.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Nice new tune from James Maddock:

Reaction Score
New song from Gilmour with his daughter on the harp....debut on Rolling Stone site - youtube in a few hours.
"Yes, I Have Ghosts" ....how cool to play with your daughter....amazing talent

Reaction Score
Song for the times. Yes, he is blind and can play about 5 different instruments. Also a member of the group Camel.

Reaction Score
There is a local guy here, Mike Twang, that performs gigs here. Great stuff. He's worth looking at on Instagram for some of his songs. Gonna see him live tomorrow. His IG got me fired up for his performance.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Greyboy Allstars have a great new album, Como De Allstars. Perfect summer party music:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom