New Roster Photos are Up | The Boneyard

New Roster Photos are Up

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Just looking at the height of this team and wow our smallest player is 5’10. I would love to see us post up our guards often.
I seem to remember one BE game early in the season where Paige posted and easily scored but never went back to the play (which I assumed was called from the sidelines). Later Geno was interviewed (or at least I seem to recall) and he was annoyed Paige did not go after that play again and again quipping that I guess Paige thought it was too easy (and maybe disrespectful to the smaller guard)

Maybe I am hallucinating this? :confused:

Reaction Score
I seem to remember one BE game early in the season where Paige posted and easily scored but never went back to the play (which I assumed was called from the sidelines). Later Geno was interviewed (or at least I seem to recall) and he was annoyed Paige did not go after that play again and again quipping that I guess Paige thought it was too easy (and maybe disrespectful to the smaller guard)

I remember this as well. I believe it was against Seton Hall.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Wow! I guess you can teach height! One summer at UConn and Dorka is already an inch taller from when she was at Ohio State. ;)

I'm excited to see her progression and improvement in the UConn system. It's going to be a fun season regardless of the record, may be a few adjustment games in the beginning.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Wow! I guess you can teach height! One summer at UConn and Dorka is already an inch taller from when she was at Ohio State. ;)

I'm excited to see her progression and improvement in the UConn system. It's going to be a fun season regardless of the record, may be a few adjustment games in the beginning.
After Dorka arrived on campus:

“She’s bigger than I thought,” Auriemma said. “She’s all of 6-5."

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score

Yees! I'd really like to watch her post up against smaller guards when given the chance. Her fade from the post looks so smooth especially if she does it one-legged Dirk style. I saw a training vid of hers where she did this but never really got to see it too often in-game, even during her high school games.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Just noticed some pictures are not up. Mainly Morgan Valley and a few other staff. That is surprising to me
Well they have only had a couple of days since Morgan was hired so... LOL :rolleyes: :eek:

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Did anyone notice that Dorka's high school was listed as "Ohio State"? Is UConn casting some aspersions on the academic level of the Big Ten?

Reaction Score
Did anyone notice that Dorka's high school was listed as "Ohio State"? Is UConn casting some aspersions on the academic level of the Big Ten?
I noticed it, but if you look on the main page its "previous school" and not highschool as they label it on the player's individual page.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Also listed Tennessee for Evina.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

Also listed Tennessee for Evina.

I've noticed that is a pretty standard practice on many team roster pages. Maybe it's the formatting? Or you might see both the high school and the former college/university.
For instance, Notre Dame lists Maya Dodson as St. Francis/Stanford. (Maya has some fine academic pedigree ;) )

Reaction Score
The Women of UConn

What kind of product do they use?

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Anybody know when they usually post the new media guide on the website? I'm looking forward to getting a look at that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom