New! Podcast with Rodney Purvis | The Boneyard

New! Podcast with Rodney Purvis

Reaction Score
Got some time for a really open conversation with Rodney about his tweets this weekend. Think it'll give everyone some good insight into Rodney and what he (and a lot of college players) go through. He also talked about practicing with the team and his thoughts on how they looked.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
It seems like for a lot of the time you went out of your way not to mention Coach Ollie specifically. You talked about circumstances instead. Was that deliberate?

There’s a lot in here, and a lot of subtext. I thought about putting up some bullet points, but instead I’ll just say give it a listen, it’s very good.

Once I heard Jarrett, was going to do this, I was looking forward to it. It doesn’t disappoint. It’s a good conversation and gives a nice insight that how good guy purposeIt’s a good conversation and gives a nice insight that how good guy Purvis is.

Reaction Score
It seems like for a lot of the time you went out of your way not to mention Coach Ollie specifically. You talked about circumstances instead. Was that deliberate?

There’s a lot in here, and a lot of subtext. I thought about putting up some bullet points, but instead I’ll just say give it a listen, it’s very good.

Once I heard Jarrett, was going to do this, I was looking forward to it. It doesn’t disappoint. It’s a good conversation and gives a nice insight that how good guy purposeIt’s a good conversation and gives a nice insight that how good guy Purvis is.

Thanks! I wanted to keep it open and didn't think it was my job to steer the convo any certain way. Figured I'd hit on circumstances vs. anyone in particular. Tried to keep it fair!

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
That was probably the most interesting former player podcast that you have done. Rodney really opened up more than anyone else has to date.

Really well done. Keep ‘em coming.

Reaction Score
That was probably the most interesting former player podcast that you have done. Rodney really opened up more than anyone else has to date.

Really well done. Keep ‘em coming.
Thanks so much!

Reaction Score
Love the insight. Always look forward to Jarrett stuff. My only disappointment was i don’t recall any questions to Rodney about what Rodney is up to NOW. Love Rodney and really hope he is in his groove somewhere on the basketball court

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
This isnt playing for me. Anyone else having an issue?
Happened to me but that’s because there was an open Spotify pop up that I had to click on first to get it to start playing.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
Is there any Ollie stuff aside from what was on Twitter?

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Finally got to listen to it. Really enjoyed listening to Rodney. He really has quite a bit to say. I liked how you just asked him if kept in touch with KO towards the end, and his simple one word response.

Reaction Score
Great listen and I enjoyed Purvis confirming what we already knew about Ollie.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom