OT: - New Mexico State basketball shooting | The Boneyard

OT: New Mexico State basketball shooting

Mike Honcho

HU5KIES!
Reaction Score
This is a pretty wild story. Essentially one of the NM State basketball players, forward Mike Peake, was set up by a 17 year old girl in retaliation for a fight at the UNM vs. NMSU football game in October. Mike Peake played 9 minutes against us in the tournament, hitting one three.

The surveillance video is especially chilling:

Reaction Score
This is a pretty wild story. Essentially one of the NM State basketball players, forward Mike Peake, was set up by a 17 year old girl in retaliation for a fight at the UNM vs. NMSU football game in October. Mike Peake played 9 minutes against us in the tournament, hitting one three.

The surveillance video is especially chilling:

I thought this was going to be about them going ballistic from three last season against us. Everything about this story is troubling. The 17 year old girl setting him up, guys wanting to murder him over a fight, Mike Peake walking around the New Mexico campus with a gun, his coaches obstructing the police investigation...

Reaction Score
I’ve been following this story for a few days now and it sucks to hear about it. Multiple layers, multiple players involved. I just hate when this type of stuff happens with college athletes.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
How many of our guys carry guns these days when visiting opposing campuses? We’ve seen James with one. Why?

Reaction Score
How many of our guys carry guns these days when visiting opposing campuses? We’ve seen James with one. Why?
James, who?

If you're talking about Bouknight, was he walking around UMass with guns?

Reaction Score
The good part of the story is that Peake survived with gunshot wounds. I have no idea if he’s a solid dude or not, but he was set up to be beaten or shot and instead killed one of his assailants in self defense.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Bizarre story.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69