New Discount Airline flights from PIT-BDL & Elsewhere | The Boneyard

New Discount Airline flights from PIT-BDL & Elsewhere

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I know many of you are just dying to visit Pittsburgh :rolleyes:

Here's your chance for $39, before it inevitably goes under like every other discount airline.

Looks like you can also fly direct from BDL to Charleston, Norfolk and Columbus, and from PVD to Charleston and Norfolk.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Here's your chance for $39, before it inevitably goes under like every other discount airline.

Looks like you can also fly direct from BDL to Charleston, Norfolk and Columbus, and from PVD to Charleston and Norfolk.

PVD to Charleston is potentially huge for me. Could make visits to my parents much cheaper.

Reaction Score
If I stick around at my current school next year, I need to renew my international teaching certificate.

One of the available PDs is in Pittsburgh over Presidents' Day weekend and will definitely consider a flight out of Bradley at that price, despite the 75 minute drive (w/o traffic) from Norwalk, especially for the opportunity to not fly out of LGA/JFK/Newark.

If Pitt/Duquesne are in town, would love to catch a game over that weekend.

Other options during the year would be a PD in St. Pete in September/May or Albuquerque in March (which I've done about eight years ago and loved being down there in the early spring).

Last edited:
Reaction Score

This guy was behind JetBlue, Azul, and West jet he knows what he's doing and capturing an overlooked part of the market. I expect this venture to go well. No middle seats, direct flights to smaller markets for good rates. People like myself and businesses who travel to these smaller markets are going to use this service a lot.

My friend flies to Charleston twice a month and could never get a direct flight. He's stoked

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
This guy was behind JetBlue, Azul, and West jet he knows what he's doing and capturing an overlooked part of the market. I expect this venture to go well. No middle seats, direct flights to smaller markets for good rates. People like myself and businesses who travel to these smaller markets are going to use this service a lot.

My friend flies to Charleston twice a month and could never get a direct flight. He's stoked
I hope you're right, but we haven't had a ton of luck with small new carriers sticking for long at PIT.

I expect to be trying them out this fall to get to a game at the Rent.

Reaction Score
Booking my work trip to Pittsburgh tomorrow. Spending a Friday-Monday next February.

My school is paying for the trip so debating between an LGA or Bradley trip through Breeze. Without traffic, my school is 40 minutes from LGA and I live 50 minutes from LGA. 90+ from work to Bradley, so flying on a Friday night would be a rough drive to Bradley from Fairfield County.

Looking forward to the trip and staying in the downtown Westin. Hopefully Duquesne plays an afternoon/evening game on the Saturday night as my hotel is less than a miles from their arena.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom