New date. Villanova at Connecticut | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New date. Villanova at Connecticut

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Let's allow Wright and Nova call this one in hopes our best player may not be available
C'mon Man
Smart coaching, if you can negotiate it. More coaching malpractice here?

Reaction Score
Guys, the timetable is 2-4 weeks. Everyone is assuming it’s the latter. There is a chance we will have Bouk for this game. January 26th makes 2 weeks. Just sayin’
Hurley's comments from before the St John's game said it would likely be either just under or just over the 4 week timeline

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Yes. I realize there's about 0% chance of a UConn game starting at 9 pm local time for me.
I Was agreeing with the concept in general that theater the start time the better it is for removing distractions and so being able to sleep in.
Ok, does the autocorrect to “theater” mean the earlier or the later? I’m a fan of 7 over 9. If I was on central time, I’d probably be a fan of 8 over 6.

And yes, I’ll probably bitch every time. I’m practicing for my eventual need to yell at clouds and tell kids to get off my lawn. Need to work on this look too.

clint eastwood coffee GIF

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Ok, does the autocorrect to “theater” mean the earlier or the later? I’m a fan of 7 over 9. If I was on central time, I’d probably be a fan of 8 over 6.

And yes, I’ll probably bitch every time. I’m practicing for my eventual need to yell at clouds and tell kids to get off my lawn. Need to work on this look too.

clint eastwood coffee GIF

Supposed to be the later the start time the better it is to avoid other distractions around the house.

With two older teenagers in the house I'm basically invisible unless they are getting tight for gas money. I don't have a lot of distractions regardless of start time. No making lunches, bath time, helping with homework, putting to bed, etc. They're self-sustaining.

OTOH, there's no getting around Mrs Diesel's concerns of cracking open beers midweek. Early start and it's "What the hell are you doing having a beer at 6?". If it's a later game and I crack a beer in the second half at 10, she like "What the hell are you doing having a beer at 10?". Either way I have the beer, I just have to accept her disappointment in my choices.

Reaction Score
Despite your obvious error, I don't like these 9:00 games. It's the only downside of the Big East so far.
It's Covid scheduling. Window was open on FS1 to fit in with a Pac-12 game at 5pm. Big Ten game at 7pm. Mountain West game at 11pm.

Normal years the windows would be 6:30 and 8:45.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom