New Clingan Video | Page 5 | The Boneyard

New Clingan Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Actually, 90% of the talent at this camp play Nepsac, private or some other prep or private. That kid he banged on was 6ft 9 and goes to a prep school. So, apparently, even when he DOES play against "better competition" it still isn't good enough. Also, there was a 7 footer from New York there that was guarding Donovan and got hurt during play. I spoke to his dad last night and he told me it was a pretty good camp and filled me in on alot of the action. Lot's of size. This camp was for small forwards to bigs so there were no guards here. Kid is 16......16! Lol, many of you have seen that he is staying at Bristol Central and have commented about how he MUST play against better competition. Guess what, he isnt going anywhere. We have all seen the articles in ESPN and the Courant. I think we need to get past that and just stop hitting that dead horse with that stick. Alot of our fans are good with it, but for some reason, there are those that just can't get past it. Not for nothing, I have seen consistent improvement in his game and I believe he is more than good enough to be a Husky. But I guess there is no pleasing everybody.
Don’t let one guys ridiculous comments paint a negative picture. We want Clingan!!! #1 priority!! hometown hero!!!

F

FanMan

It's not my decision, it's his. His.father told me it's like this on almost all of the boards for the teams that have offered. He told me not to comment on them. It's just the way the world works he said. Can't please everyone and there are alot of keyboard coaches out there.

Reaction Score
It's not my decision, it's his. His.father told me it's like this on almost all of the boards for the teams that have offered. He told me not to comment on them. It's just the way the world works he said. Can't please everyone and there are alot of keyboard coaches out there.
Tell his pops to not worry about any fan bases and fan boards, even Michael Jordan had critics. This is a great kid with a great gift for basketball. They've been through a lot, things are going to only get better for pops and son.

Reaction Score
Actually, 90% of the talent at this camp play Nepsac, private or some other prep or private. That kid he banged on was 6ft 9 and goes to a prep school. So, apparently, even when he DOES play against "better competition" it still isn't good enough. Also, there was a 7 footer from New York there that was guarding Donovan and got hurt during play. I spoke to his dad last night and he told me it was a pretty good camp and filled me in on alot of the action. Lot's of size. This camp was for small forwards to bigs so there were no guards here. Kid is 16......16! Lol, many of you have seen that he is staying at Bristol Central and have commented about how he MUST play against better competition. Guess what, he isnt going anywhere. We have all seen the articles in ESPN and the Courant. I think we need to get past that and just stop hitting that dead horse with that stick. Alot of our fans are good with it, but for some reason, there are those that just can't get past it. Not for nothing, I have seen consistent improvement in his game and I believe he is more than good enough to be a Husky. But I guess there is no pleasing everybody.

Nice input thank you. Happy he’s staying put at BCHS says a lot about him. Hope we get him because that’s a good kid with a monster ceiling. And home state kid to top it off!

Reaction Score
It's a shame @TopDogCamp was taken and he had to go with @TopDogCamp1.

OldBosd

BBQ Beer Freedom!!!
Reaction Score
Yeah. I can't imagine him in two years.

Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics