OT: - New Blog: Stretching the Floor's First Post | The Boneyard

OT: New Blog: Stretching the Floor's First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With summer break officially starting on Thursday, I spent a few hours researching St. Bonaventure, its history and the task Mark Schmidt and his staff have to replace 99.8% of their scoring from last year. The result was my first blog post linked below:

St. Bonaventure Offseason Review: A Blank Canvas Awaits Mark Schmidt

I'm not sure how often I'll post, especially longer pieces like the one I finished today, but more of my random musings will be tweeted at @stf_ncaa if you are on that platform and care to follow.

You could also send requests for programs to deep dive, ideally mid- and low-majors. I'm pretty sure Vermont will be my next deep dive, with Fordham, Fairfield and Marshall as other programs I'll look into this summer.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
With summer break officially starting on Thursday, I spent a few hours researching St. Bonaventure, its history and the task Mark Schmidt and his staff have to replace 99.8% of their scoring from last year. The result was my first blog post linked below:

St. Bonaventure Offseason Review: A Blank Canvas Awaits Mark Schmidt

I'm not sure how often I'll post, especially longer pieces like the one I finished today, but more of my random musings will be tweeted at @stf_ncaa if you are on that platform and care to follow.

You could also send requests for programs to deep dive, ideally mid- and low-majors. I'm pretty sure Vermont will be my next deep dive, with Fordham, Fairfield and Marshall as other programs I'll look into this summer.
This was an extensive review and a great read. If you can make an exception to mid and low majors my request would be a consolidated in depth piece on UConn.

As far as a mid major perhaps BCU or the fruit.:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Just finished up my review of Vermont: Never Rebuilding: Battle Tested Vets and a Touted ‘22 Class Drive Another Reload.

Perry Smith Jr., their incoming freshman and top recruit of all-time (picked Vermont over LSU, Alabama, Texas A&M, TCU, Marquette, DePaul, South Carolina and others) was kind enough to spend some time corresponding with me and providing really good reflection about his game play and how it translates well to Vermont's style.

As many 30-something UConn fans can agree with me...go Catamounts!

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
2 good freshmen beating out high major offers. I don’t follow basketball recruiting too closely but for a true mid-major, that feels very impressive

Reaction Score
Thanks for the UVM update. Living in Waterbury Center about 25 miles south of campus and working in Burlington I get to a couple of games each season. The team is really big in the community and the fans are really into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom