New Athletic Complex Videos/Pics/Updates | Page 13 | The Boneyard

New Athletic Complex Videos/Pics/Updates

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I'll be up there Friday to drop stuff off to the boy in Towers. Love being on campus.

Reaction Score
I'll be up there Friday to drop stuff off to the boy in Towers. Love being on campus.

Funny thing, in the old days (1970's and 1980's), we always thought of Towers was sort of living off campus compared to the other dorms (I first lived in the Jungle). With the additional student housing that has been built since that time, Towers is no farther away then other student housing.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
It still seems far to me, sort of off campus-ish. Also feels separated a bit, but at least he's got the sorority houses nearby. I lived in the Jungle, sorry, North Campus, in the late 80's.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
It still seems far to me, sort of off campus-ish. Also feels separated a bit, but at least he's got the sorority houses nearby. I lived in the Jungle, sorry, North Campus, in the late 80's.
I lived in towers for 3 years in the 90's. While it's a bit of a hike to campus, that also meant that we had some great dorm parties because lots of people stayed local. Incredible crew - appreciated my time there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom