New Assistant (Poll) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New Assistant (Poll)

Who do you want as our next assistant coach?

• Luke Murray

Votes: 84 46.9%
  • Dave Leitao

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • Christian Webster

Votes: 15 8.4%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 20 11.2%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
I voted other because I think Hurley is going to surprise us with this one. Guaranteed he already has a short list of people in mind. Whoever it is, I trust Hurley’s judgement that It will be somebody good.

Reaction Score
I think Murray would be great, but my one “concern” with him is that I don’t think he will be an assistant coach for that much longer. I cant picture him being at UConn for over 1-2 years, which isn’t necessarily a horrible thing, but with Kimani also in a similar boat of possibly becoming a head coach soon it could be better to try to get someone who would stick around.

Definitely not a dealbreaker, but just something that comes to mind with Murray.

Reaction Score
Sean Miller. Great recruiter, look at the talent he brought to the desert.

Reaction Score
I think Murray would be great, but my one “concern” with him is that I don’t think he will be an assistant coach for that much longer. I cant picture him being at UConn for over 1-2 years, which isn’t necessarily a horrible thing, but with Kimani also in a similar boat of possibly becoming a head coach soon it could be better to try to get someone who would stick around.

Definitely not a dealbreaker, but just something that comes to mind with Murray.
While I don’t disagree, for them to get a hc job, the team would need to be performing. If them two both leave for HC jobs somewhere, it’d likely put us as a very appealing destination for up and coming coaches. Win win

Reaction Score
While I don’t disagree, for them to get a hc job, the team would need to be performing. If them two both leave for HC jobs somewhere, it’d likely put us as a very appealing destination for up and coming coaches. Win win
Good point. I didn’t think of it that way. That would be a really good look actually

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom