OT: - Need help; what are you streaming these days? | The Boneyard

OT: Need help; what are you streaming these days?

Reaction Score
Given all the extra TV-watching time we've burned through a lot of our shows. We still have some runway on a couple of dramas but need some lighter fare. To give you an idea of our tastes, we consistently like Brooklyn 99. We found the first season of Community fairly good but we're getting a bit burned out on it now. The same can be said of The Good Place; we liked the first season fairly well but we've just about given up on it in the middle of season two. We tried Shameless and it took us two nights to get through episode one and we've abandoned it. Barry seemed to have promise but apparently we were getting that as part of an add-on free trial that ran out. We have: YouTubeTV, Hulu, Netflix and Amazon. Whaddya got for comedies? TIA

Reaction Score
Schitt’s Creek on Netflix. The characters get really likable as the show goes on. My wife and I love this show.

There’s also The Office and Parks and Rec that would probably fit your likes.

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
What We Do In the Shadows is my favorite comedy right now. On Hulu. Think Spinal Tap or The Office but with vampires living in Staten Island.

I second Schitt's Creek, but it took us almost the whole first season to really start to like it... kept watching because so many people recommended it.

Reaction Score
We really liked Parks & Rec and The Office and watched those during their regular run. My wife watches Schitts Creek and enjoys it. She's too far ahead of me for me to try and catch up. I'll give WWDITS a look. I've seen some commercials that looked kinda funny.

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
We really liked Parks & Rec and The Office and watched those during their regular run. My wife watches Schitts Creek and enjoys it. She's too far ahead of me for me to try and catch up. I'll give WWDITS a look. I've seen some commercials that looked kinda funny.
give yourself a couple episodes to get on its wavelength. it just keeps getting better, and is weirdly a feel-good show that also seems to have a good overarching plot, not just treading water.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom