Need a low end snow blower/thrower | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Need a low end snow blower/thrower

Reaction Score
Not trying to spend much but need something good enough periodically go out and do the side walk and a little around the cars .. I'm thinking cordless electric.. my max budget for now is $375.... Thoughts?? Suggestions???

Reaction Score
the other point on the used market, you should also look for the version of the machine you are buying.

Some models are built for sale at the big box store and are not of the same quality as the ones sold at the dealer... not sure if the model numbers I've it away but it is something to watch out for.
GREAT point to mention RedSolo! As my buddy once said to me when I walked into his shop to get a leaf blower..."if you are looking for a lawnmower get a Toro Recycler"...I stared at minimum of 10-15 broken Toro Recycler mowers in his shop and made a smart** comment something long the lines of "why would I even think about buying one of these pieces of ?" his response "they are a GREAT mower...just don't but it at Home Depot...that's where all these came from".

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Not trying to spend much but need something good enough periodically go out and do the side walk and a little around the cars .. I'm thinking cordless electric.. my max budget for now is $375.... Thoughts?? Suggestions???
juno-2015_9.jpg%3Fitok%3Dfg0S-Jrw

This guy works for beer. His name is Hector Montoya. I know his sons. Give me 48 hours notice before you need him and we'll hunt him down for you. He was born to shovel.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom