NC St #1?

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
California Baptist Lancers (16-0)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
They have three maybe four tough games left. A home and home against the light blue team from Chapel Hill... a trip to Winston Salem to face off against a feisty, pesky, rival in Wake Forest. The last game of the season is a trip to face a talented yet enigmatic Syracuse squad.

Remember this. Two years ago... State started 21-0... and went to Chapel Hill and got beat. Last year they started 14-0... played CH... and got beat. Their opponent on Sunday..... you guessed it. Throw out the record books when its Flagship vs Land Grant..... especially when those schools are in the same neighborhood.

Yall still don't wanna listen to me
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
It's not about the banner. If Dawn didn't come out saying they should be National Champions nobody would care about the banner.
But it is about the banner, because that person SPECIFICALLY asked about the banner, so I responded regarding the banner.

My response isn’t about what Dawn said back then. My response is about the banner.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Oh please will can we UConn fans ever get over a damn banner? Who cares? It's not like Geno was required to put the banner up in Storrs. It's not like UConn players have to genuflect to it. This is all some real silly spit.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
But it is about the banner, because that person SPECIFICALLY asked about the banner, so I responded regarding the banner.

My response isn’t about what Dawn said back then. My response is about the banner.
For me it was about Dawn trying to claim the National Championship. If she didn't open her mouth about that. The banner might have been a mute point. But then again it wasn't the last poll either so l could care less who it was but Oregon or Baylor might have. So on my last point maybe the banner wasn't a proper thing to do.

Last edited:

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
For me it was about Dawn trying to claim the National Championship. If she didn't open her mouth about that. The banner might have been a mute point. But then again it wasn't the last poll either so l could care less who it was but Oregon or Baylor might have. So on my last point maybe the banner wasn't a proper thing to do.
You mean if she'd been mute, the point would've been moot?

Reaction Score
You mean if she'd been mute, the point would've been moot?
The banner would have been a mute point. Meaning the banner would have been a speechless topic. Meaning it wouldn't of been talked about.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Banner, spanner...Tomorrow night we will find out who is number one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom