NBA Restart | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NBA Restart

OldBosd

BBQ Beer Freedom!!!
Reaction Score
Mavericks looking pretty good. Porzingis has 32 with about 6 minutes left.

Donic working on a triple double - needs two more assists. Tim Hardaway Jr has 22

Reaction Score
Love the sgt pepper album cover style fans in the crowd. They should have some fun with it.

OldBosd

BBQ Beer Freedom!!!
Reaction Score
Dallas looked pretty shaky down the stretch but got the W

Harden gets 43 - Donciv 28 points, 12 rebounds and 9 assists

OOOOOOPs. Too soon, we are in OT

OldBosd

BBQ Beer Freedom!!!
Reaction Score
Major choke by Doncic - shot a couple of air balls in the last few minutes.

Reaction Score
Dallas looked pretty shaky down the stretch but got the W

Harden gets 43 - Donciv 28 points, 12 rebounds and 9 assists

OOOOOOPs. Too soon, we are in OT

Wow

Reaction Score
This isn't too bad, seems way better than MLB.
Baseball is a slow sport. Guys waiting for a ball to be hit to them (sometimes never) or guys waiting to hit. Basically only rallies or a dominating pitcher generates fan buzz. Tight scores generate anticipation/suspense equal or better than all other sports, making late innings special.

Perfect sport to chill or multi-task. I will say slow is not necessarily boring, as I have learned growing old.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Baseball is a slow sport. Guys waiting for a ball to be hit to them (sometimes never) or guys waiting to hit. Basically only rallies or a dominating pitcher generates fan buzz. Tight scores generate anticipation/suspense equal or better than all other sports, making late innings special.

Perfect sport to chill or multi-task. I will say slow is not necessarily boring, as I have learned growing old.

Baseball has only itself to blame for 2 hour games becoming 3.5 hour games. That said, the lack of a clock and the fact that the home team gets last raps makes it differently better than other sports. It's a shame the ADD generation doesn't like pitchers duels.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

Good to see I’m not wasting time watching this.

nba will never change.

Reaction Score

Good to see I’m not wasting time watching this.

nba will never change.
You don't watch the NBA because Marcus Smart whines about the correct call being made?

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I watched the game, that was a blocking foul. Smart didn't establish position before Giannis was into his jump.

on that call yes.

but if you don’t think the nba does exactly what He says, I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The product is so much better than I thought it would be.

Which shows that preseason and practice is not needed. ;)
Just get on the floor and shoot, shoot, shoot.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
I really like watching the restart. The focus on the game itself is refreshing.

OldBosd

BBQ Beer Freedom!!!
Reaction Score
Nice win for Houston.
I watched the game, that was a blocking foul. Smart didn't establish position before Giannis was into his jump.

I'm a Celtics fan Smart is my second favorite players and I can't complain about that call

It could have gone either way but seemed to be more blocking than charge.

Reaction Score
If you get the YES network you can see Shabazz and the Wizards vs, the Nets today at 2:00. He's been starting for the Wiz, played well in the preseason, not a great 1st game on Friday though (4 for 13, 4 TO).

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
tj warren killing the sixers

I loved the trade for Warren when it happened. The Knicks get more press for their incompetence, but Phoenix is actually the worst organization in the NBA.

OldBosd

BBQ Beer Freedom!!!
Reaction Score
If Kemba is still hurt after this long off a layoff that should be very concerning longterm.

Yeah. The fact that Brad isn't using his minutes down the stretch also makes me he doesn't think he can count on him.

Was it impossible for him to get surgery with the Covid lockdown or is it something they can't fix?

Reaction Score
Yeah. The fact that Brad isn't using his minutes down the stretch also makes me he doesn't think he can count on him.

Was it impossible for him to get surgery with the Covid lockdown or is it something they can't fix?
Not sure about his options but its the same knee he had issues with back at UConn, I remember he had his meniscus cleaned up prior to his junior year. DWade had something similar done when he was at Marquette and it ended up affecting him later on towards the end of his career as the cartilage in his knee deteriorated over time.

Reaction Score
Baseball has only itself to blame for 2 hour games becoming 3.5 hour games. That said, the lack of a clock and the fact that the home team gets last raps makes it differently better than other sports. It's a shame the ADD generation doesn't like pitchers duels.
Right. You let us know when the last time MLB had games that came close to averaging 2 hrs. Is there a media narrative you won't buy hook, line, and sinker ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom