NBA Restart | The Boneyard

NBA Restart

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
It didn't look that much different than a regular NBA game. It's meaningful basketball after months of no live sports and no forms of entertainment. I thought it was beautiful - no complaints. The NBA does a lot of stuff right.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I usually don't start watching the NBA until the end of the regular season, but then I go all-in for the playoffs. I watched both games last night and was surprised by how much I thoroughly enjoyed them, so I'm tuning in for the rest of the season. I agree with @superjohn, it was much better than watching the MLB restart. Maybe it's the absence of sports, or the shortened season, or the fact that I could watch teams I usually never get to watch. An NO/Utah game doesn't usually get my attention until the playoffs (and won't always get Prime Time coverage), and I can't usually stay awake for West Coast games. Neither was the case last night.

Didn't hurt that I had Utah +2, Lakers moneyline, and Clippers +4 (3-0). Plus the DK Millimaker was only $4. They had a large overlay, and although I lost on that, it was a good value, and good sweat.

Really looking forward to Kemba and the Celts vs. the Bucks at 6:30 today. Celts +5 and some $1 DK Showdown Captain Modes...let's go!

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I didn’t mind the fan aspect either @krinklecut

If anything, it forced more attention to be focused on the players and the court, even when there was no action. I can do without the camera panning to fans or the kisscam.

Reaction Score
They did the fan noise for the EPL restart, too. It was kinda weird, but I got used to it. NBC also had option to watch it streaming without fan noise...not sure if NBA (forget which station(s) broadcast...) is doing that, too

Reaction Score
How bout the bubble!? Love the bubble. Shabazz is in the bubble! Zion looked special in few minutes played. Lakers squeak past a Clipper team playing without their 3rd and 4th best players.

Reaction Score
some haters on here with egg on their face re the bubble

Reaction Score
love it but kemba on the celtics is some kind of punishment

Reaction Score
Where’s Kemba in crunch time and why is Tatum still out there?!?

Kemba still recovering from his knee issues so they have him on a minutes restriction.

Fear is he has an arthritis-like condition.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Where’s Kemba in crunch time and why is Tatum still out there?!?
Couldn’t agree more. Kembas minutes could have been spread out so he didn’t start and he finished. And what the heck was up with Tatum tonight? He played like his dog died or his lover left him. I had Boston +5 and feel like I got robbed. Was tied with 1 minute to go and Tatum missed a layup.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
NO’s Ingram can flat out play. I forgot he was at Duke, but honestly, I still like the kid. I think after all this time I’ve finally warmed up to Reddick too. Not a fan of Zion for sone reason. I just don’t believe the hype.

Reaction Score
Watching more of the games tonight and the NBA has done an excellent job with this, they sound like games with crowds and when watching from the court angle it even looks like there's a crowd.

Reaction Score
Watching more of the games tonight and the NBA has done an excellent job with this, they sound like games with crowds and when watching from the court angle it even looks like there's a crowd.

That one camera angle with the camera on rails is actually awesome. Everyone looks so fast but you can follow the whole court.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom