my new favorite play | The Boneyard

my new favorite play

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Sometime in the 2nd half Rutgers missed a shot.

Stewart rebound and passed to Jefferson. One quick dribble and she passed it to Hartley. Without hesitation, and no dribble, she passed it to KML under the basket who quickly passed to Dolson for the layup.

The ball touched the floor once, and all 5 players touched the ball before scoring. In about 4 seconds.

Hopefully someone more technical than I am make a video clip.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
That was my favorite play of the game for sure. One of the best sequences of the season!

Reaction Score
Sometime in the 2nd half Rutgers missed a shot.

Stewart rebound and passed to Jefferson. One quick dribble and she passed it to Hartley. Without hesitation, and no dribble, she passed it to KML under the basket who quickly passed to Dolson for the layup.

The ball touched the floor once, and all 5 players touched the ball before scoring. In about 4 seconds.

Hopefully someone more technical than I am make a video clip.
Absolutely best team play I have seen in I don't know how long. I'm looking forward to some video techie getting a clip on the BY.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
ESPN3 has the game still, and the play is 1:10:40 into the broadcast. That's the best I can do.

Reaction Score
That was one awesome play ! UCONN BBALL to a T.
I have been so impressed with Stef this year. I get so excited when she puts her head down an sprints as hard as she can to the other end to make a layup. Reward the big girl ! I have seen her many times get the rebound, sprint to the other end to receive the pass for the layup.

It must be very disheartening to the other team to see a 6'5 big routinely outrunning their guards !

It sure is a pleasure to me. That girl can do it all.

Go Stef !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog