My fanifesto | The Boneyard

My fanifesto

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I'll probably fail at all of these, but I'm gonna try:
  • Enjoy the season for what is; don't judge this team against what was done10 or 20 years ago. Do that in the off season. These kids could have a season any of us would've killed for and we'd act disappointed.
  • Related; Avoid the 'she's not Maya' or 'she's another Molly' comparisons... Not really fair to anybody involved.
  • try to understand that some nights are going to be 'just get through it'; especially down key players. At the end of the year, we beat Georgetown is all that matters.
  • I'm gonna try not to argue in the yard (Nan has a good point). Just as easy to let something go than to call someone out...
Wish me luck?, or pick a fight. Go Huskies.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
  • Enjoy the season for what is; don't judge this team against what was done10 or 20 years ago. Do that in the off season. These kids could have a season any of us would've killed for and we'd act disappointed.
  • Related; Avoid the 'she's not Maya' or 'she's another Molly' comparisons... Not really fair to anybody involved.
  • try to understand that some nights are going to be 'just get through it'; especially down key players. At the end of the year, we beat Georgetown is all that matters.
  • I'm gonna try not to argue in the yard (Nan has a good point). Just as easy to let something go than to call someone out...
Perhaps you can live up to your hopes, but regardless I do like the "fanifesto" coinage. So good luck, and Go Huskies.

Reaction Score
• avoid evaluating recruits based on competition at the high school level and certainly don’t label anyone as the next so-and-so. Imagine having the weight of being the next Stewie or Tina hanging over you. Too much.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Your post makes me feel childish. Now I feel guilty about picking a fight on the General board. Then when the inflammatory post I quoted was deleted I had no way to say who said the disparaging words. The moderators are right though. Big arguments serve nothing and no one. I wish us all luck in living up to your Fanifesto (®?) ideal.

Last edited:

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Your post makes me feel childish. Now I feel guilty about picking a fight on the General board. Then the inflammatory post I quoted was deleted I had no way to say who said the disparaging words. The moderators are right though. Big arguments serve nothing and no one. I wish us all luck in living up to your Fanifesto (®?) ideal.
Heat of the moment, we all get excited. Key is letting go.

Reaction Score
AMEN !

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
avoid evaluating recruits based on competition at the high school level and certainly don’t label anyone as the next so-and-so. Imagine having the weight of being the next Stewie or Tina hanging over you. Too much.
We should use AAU? ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom