OT - My Daughter | The Boneyard

OT - My Daughter

Reaction Score
As many times know, my daughter graduated from Becker College and took a grad position with the University of Incarnate Word. After 3 years, she graduated in May with her masters in sports management. In June she was offered and accepted a job at St Francis University in Pennsylvania as Director of Basketball Operations.

A side note… she applied for an assistants position at Louisville. Although she didn’t have the experience Waltz was looking for, he took time out of his schedule to call her. Her gave some encouraging words. Yup… he’s my second favorite coach now!!

Reaction Score
As many times know, my daughter graduated from Becker College and took a grad position with the University of Incarnate Word. After 3 years, she graduated in May with her masters in sports management. In June she was offered and accepted a job at St Francis University in Pennsylvania as Director of Basketball Operations.

A side note… she applied for an assistants position at Louisville. Although she didn’t have the experience Waltz was looking for, he took time out of his schedule to call her. Her gave some encouraging words. Yup… he’s my second favorite coach now!!
Congratulations to her. The opportunities basketball provides are amazing!

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Congrats!! Sounds like an awesome opportunity and the start of what will no doubt be a great career. And I will say, although I'm kinda meh on Walz as an in-game coach, I've long said that if I got to take three coaches out for drinks, he'd definitely be one of them. Seems like a fun, hilarious, and thoughtful guy, and your story definitely confirms as much.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score

Congrats to your daughter and thanks for sharing. I always enjoy reading personal anecdotes about coaches and players.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Congratulations to your daughter, I know you are a proud mother. I'd kept an eye out for UIW, so now I'll have to keep at eye out for St Fran (Pa)

UHF

Reaction Score

So . . . . . Jeff Walz would have been become your all time favorite WCBB head coach . . . . . if he hired your daughter?

;):cool::p:D:rolleyes:

In all seriousness, congratulations to your daughter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom