Must watch James Bouknight Uconn . | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Must watch James Bouknight Uconn .

Reaction Score
Just a question- where are they that the gym is actually open these days? Looks like somewhere in NY too- I thought everything was still closed? How are they able to practice together in that close contact/no masks, etc? As much as I’m happy to see any type of basketball videos right now I couldn’t help but ask myself those questions as I was watching.

everyone is practicing. Many gyms are open now for their special guests even if they aren’t supposed to be. For about a month or so guys really weren’t able to play or practice. Since the beginning of May that has gone out the window. Players will get worse without working on their game or body and nobody was going to sacrifice that.

Reaction Score
Bouk is interesting in that he gets defenders off balance with his threat to drive but on his jumper he only gets 2 inches off the floor. On his drives he just has that ability to make the shot from all different directions. Still needs to ramp up the strength level but that does not mean gain weight. 2 MORE YEARS!!! Bouk !

Reaction Score
Bouk is interesting in that he gets defenders off balance with his threat to drive but on his jumper he only gets 2 inches off the floor. On his drives he just has that ability to make the shot from all different directions. Still needs to ramp up the strength level but that does not mean gain weight. 2 MORE YEARS!!! Bouk !

That's sort of the new style of shooting. I would venture to guess he's been taught that way. Steph Curry influence. Faster shot > a highly elevated shot. Especially from deep. Harden, Steph, Luka... All of them. Shooting is totally different than it used to be. Really interesting to trace the evolution of the game.

C

Chief00

You saw someone else in the background. I do wish we would keep this off video.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom