movie trailer thread? | Page 10 | The Boneyard

movie trailer thread?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Maybe this one isn't a murder mystery (although maybe it is?), but looks like more zaniness with an ensemble cast.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Bonkers looking Korean genre mashup. The last couple blockbusters I've watched have been terrible, I just want to be entertained. Is that asking too much?

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Series coming to Amazon based on a William Gibson novel, starring Chloe Grace Moretz.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Ever since she started doing those Amazon back-to-school ads, suddenly I'm seeing Kathryn Hahn everywhere on stuff I've been streaming. Solid comedic chops.
She's been around for quite a while. Looking at her imdb I'm kinda surprised how many movies I've seen her in. She got a late start, I first was aware of her in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and Win a Date with Tad Hamilton in the early 2000s, she was about 30 at the time.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Huh. Here's a sequel I never expected.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Trailer #2 for Black Adam. Maybe it won't be as good as it looks, but so far I'm thinking this is gonna blow away almost everything DC has managed to put on the big screen so far.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Huh. I haven't seen the original in years. I liked it when I was a kid. Kinda goofy, but fun. Disney dusting it off and making a new series. Looks like Warwick Davis and Joanne Whalley from the original, not sure about anybody else.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
This is coming September 8, 2023.

They got you. This is one of those fake trailers using footage from various different movies. The scenes w/ Mads Mikkelsen are pulled from at least 2 other movies--"Riders of Justice" and "Polar." They've got some of "Call of the Wild" in there. I don't even know what else. Some of it seems like a Mission: Impossible or James Bond movie maybe.

The good news is there actually is a Indiana Jones 5 announced and both Ford and Mikkelsen are among the cast list (but not Vanessa Hudgens, who was in the trailer briefly).

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Figured this was inevitable as soon as the first one was released. Coming in November.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Maybe. Opens this weekend. Seems to be the trend lately with really sparse, gritty sci fi that are more like Westerns

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
This looks fun. I like Kaitlyn Dever a lot. Something kinda new and fresh, taking a classic and probably over done story and putting a totally different spin on it.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Eh. It's not the multiverse of madness, but kinda looks like more of the same from Marvel. Wakanda Forever isn't doing much for me either. Really unfortunate that Chadwick Boseman died, but the attempt to keep that franchise going was probably not a good one. IMO anyway. But hey, Kathryn Newton is now part of the Marvel universe, so at least this has that going for it.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Eh. It's not the multiverse of madness, but kinda looks like more of the same from Marvel. Wakanda Forever isn't doing much for me either. Really unfortunate that Chadwick Boseman died, but the attempt to keep that franchise going was probably not a good one. IMO anyway. But hey, Kathryn Newton is now part of the Marvel universe, so at least this has that going for it.

Kind of agree on the movies. They need to do something interesting without Chadwick or Iron Man. I only know Ms. Newton from Supernatural. Cute.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I'm getting close to swearing off Marvel movies, but I'll probably give this a try.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Did we really need another Transformers movie? No, no we did not. But we're getting one anyway.

Reaction Score
Did we really need another Transformers movie? No, no we did not. But we're getting one anyway.

Trailer is gorgeous but its really hard to get excited for Transformers movies after the utter trash of the Mike Bay sequels and that Bumblebee film which while pretty cool with the Gen1 designs had an utterly putrid plot and the human stuff was just horrendous.

Reaction Score
Wakanda was good. The Guardians Holiday Special was great, and likely serves as a bit of prequel to this.
Have not gotten around to see Wakanda yet but i will. The Guardians special was far better than i imagined it would be but then again its James Gunn. Cant wait to see what he does with the DC universe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom