most overrated team in the country? | The Boneyard

most overrated team in the country?

Reaction Score
Louisville is the winner! I think that was one of the worst offensive perfomances I can recall. 6 pts in the last minute all by ft's. Walz changing the whole offense the team looks totally out of sync, like they don't even know how to play basketball.
Don't think that Uconn will have much to worry when they meet.

Reaction Score
I think assessing this is difficult when we are in the first week of the season. Louisville very well may be over rated but I won't call them the most over rated team in the country from this one game alone verses a quality Arizona team.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
In the Boneyard poll I had Louisville somewhat lower. But I don't think you can judge them by the first game with a new offense. Jeff develops his teams very well, and I think they'll be a 2 seed in the tourney.

Reaction Score
Louisville is the winner! I think that was one of the worst offensive perfomances I can recall. 6 pts in the last minute all by ft's. Walz changing the whole offense the team looks totally out of sync, like they don't even know how to play basketball.
Don't think that Uconn will have much to worry when they meet.
Two point road loss to a ranked team?

Reaction Score
Well I didn’t watch the game either but I saw the box score and two players had 3 assists for Louisville, no one else had one of the whole team. Either Arizona’s defense is really good or Louisville doesn’t wanna pass the ball to one another.

Reaction Score
Well I didn’t watch the game either but I saw the box score and two players had 3 assists for Louisville, no one else had one of the whole team. Either Arizona’s defense is really good or Louisville doesn’t wanna pass the ball to one another.
Arizona’s defense is really good. Thats what got them to the championship game last year.

Reaction Score
With or without #15 is way to high unless the overall quality is down nation wide.
Over at Vol Nation, they were saying how much faster and more experienced UCF players were than their own players.They spend so much time saying how bad the AAC was when UConn was in it and now they are building the AAC up.

Reaction Score
Over at Vol Nation, they were saying how much faster and more experienced UCF players were than their own players.They spend so much time saying how bad the AAC was when UConn was in it and now they are building the AAC up.
to be fair they are a big 12 team soon :p

Reaction Score
Arizona’s defense is really good. Thats what got them to the championship game last year.
sorry but if people didn't watch the game from start to finish, this isn't a game you can just boxscore. Commentator stated that the players could not grasp their offense.

Reaction Score
sorry but if people didn't watch the game from start to finish, this isn't a game you can just boxscore. Commentator stated that the players could not grasp their offense.
Yeah I agree. Arizona wasn’t doing anything crazy, there defense wasn’t at all suffocating. Louisville looked super shaky offensively and Hailey Van Lith played really bad offensively until about the fourth quarter. She was missing open shots that had nothing to do with how the defense was playing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom