Moriah needs another surgery

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Yeah, I saw the bad news from Mechelle.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The team says it is similar to the injury to the right knee, which required surgery to repair cartilage and required a 9-month rehab.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I was having a good day until I read this. The Wings have also lost forward Isabelle Harrison for the season due to injuries, the team announced Monday.

Harrison, the No. 12 pick in the 2015 draft out of Tennessee, has a left ankle injury that is still being evaluated but won't allow her to return this season.

Life has dealt you another cruel blow Moriah. Hang in there, rehab and come back strong next season. Blessings, mercy and grace to you.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sad to hear, was enjoying yo finally see her in action during this season.

moray for successful procedure and speedy recovery.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Sadly, Mo’s professional career appears to be in serious jeopardy before she ever really got started. In her 4 seasons at UConn, we were all mesmerized by Mo’s mercurial speed up and down the court, along with her fearless style of play, driving in amongst the trees, often to be knocked to the floor. Unfortunately, Mo’s style of play took a toll on her lean body.

I sincerely hope she will be able to play once again, free from injury, at the very highest level. But if it is not to be, I know Mo will be successful in whatever she does, because she is an incredible competitor.

Reaction Score
Ahh man, my wife's favorite player. She used to watch her and tell me that if Mo was a wide reliever for the Pats that every pass to her from Brady would be a touchdown because no one would be able to touch her. Not only a great player but truly a wonderful and gracious human being.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Ahh man, my wife's favorite player. She used to watch her and tell me that if Mo was a wide reliever for the Pats that every pass to her from Brady would be a touchdown because no one would be able to touch her. Not only a great player but truly a wonderful and gracious human being.

and not only wide receiver but her 2 hands covering the ball football rushes into the lane for layups :(

Reaction Score
Very sad, indeed. Since entering the WNBA, it seems that she has not been 100 per cent. I wish her well. I hope that she receives the required care and a speedy recovery. Perhaps, a career change should be given a lot of thought.

Reaction Score
Dang!! Praying for Moriah. Hate to see anyone suffer an injury, especially when it is related to the knees. Sending prayers for safe and speedy recovery.

Reaction Score
Ugh I can't imagine how frustrating this is for Mo! :( I know it's frustrating for us fans! I hope she's surrounded by an excellent surgery and rehab team so she can make another full recovery. I just pray she's able to have a solid career overseas when it's all said and done. But as @oldude alluded to...outside of PLAYING basketball, her talent and personality will take her far in many aspects of life (same for Morgan)

"In a world where you can be anything...be KIND"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom