More bad news for Louisville Football | The Boneyard

More bad news for Louisville Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How does an injured player equate to academic integrity? Did he screw up in the classroom too? We know the ACC is full of D-bags.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I'm not one to celebrate in a player's injury. Injuries, unfortunately, happen and they will happen to us too. But I will say this: I'm beginning to think that the ACC didn't sacrifice as much academic integrity as I originally thought when they invited LCC. As we've seen at UNC and ND, it turns out that the ACC didn't have much integrity to begin with.

Reaction Score
I'm not one to celebrate in a player's injury. Injuries, unfortunately, happen and they will happen to us too. But I will say this: I'm beginning to think that the ACC didn't sacrifice as much academic integrity as I originally thought when they invited LCC. As we've seen at UNC and ND, it turns out that the ACC didn't have much integrity to begin with.

Correct, as UNC's president already stated, "This has nothing to do with academics."

Reaction Score
Call it the curse of Dave Gavitt. Every university that has left the Big East had problems. Miami's football team was never the same, Virginia Tech (sorry), BC was never relevant, Cuse has the old lemon coach, West Virginia was never the same, Pitt is still not it and Notre Dame will never win a championship in football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom