Mojo Music | The Boneyard

Mojo Music

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
As we enter tournament play, and some people here face a hanging we must consider all sources of mojo. Hot sauce, wings, beers, apparel and one I don’t see talked about, music. Yesterday as I was en route to my game viewing destination this song came on. I stayed in the car until the end and went in feeling invincible. Pumped and ready to blow Georgetow’s face off. Which our Huskies proceeded to do. For me, this is now pre-game mojo music. What have you got?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Wife had the local classical station on all morning, so that was the last music heard before game time. Thus, I'll go with Shostakovich's "Waltz #2".

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Wife had the local classical station on all morning, so that was the last music heard before game time. Thus, I'll go with Shostakovich's "Waltz #2".
Not surprised.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Pavlov would be proud:

( Doing a J Geils playlist, right now. Thanks @HuskyHawk, I haven’t thought about that band in years.)

On Spotify, I believe the version they play at games is the "Orchestral Mix"

Reaction Score
That 2010-11 BET intro music gets me every single damn time

I can't remember what song Ville' was introduced to, but I vividly remember our squad was introduced with Hypnotize by Notorious B.I.E. playing. It definitely put me into a LFnGo mindset. Them Kemba picked that punk Siva's pocket and dunked. I knew we weren't losing.

Reaction Score
As we enter tournament play, and some people here face a hanging we must consider all sources of mojo. Hot sauce, wings, beers, apparel and one I don’t see talked about, music. Yesterday as I was en route to my game viewing destination this song came on. I stayed in the car until the end and went in feeling invincible. Pumped and ready to blow Georgetow’s face off. Which our Huskies proceeded to do. For me, this is now pre-game mojo music. What have you got?

Great timing Hawk.... Happy 75th bday today to Peter Wolf!!! Definitely one of rock's greatest frontmen.

Reaction Score
This is embarrassing but in 2011 Firework by Katty Perry was consistently my "get pumped" song. At the time it felt like something written specifically for Kemba.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
"Waltz #2" is a versatile piece of music.

Suggesting “French rap” as mojo music, really ought to put you on the hanging candidate list.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom