Missouri @ Mississippi St - 2/28/21 | The Boneyard

Missouri @ Mississippi St - 2/28/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Gonna be a fun few years with Nikki McCray Penson at the helm.

Reaction Score
Maybe disciplinary reasons? She has been butting heads with MCP for a while now.

SimpleDawg

Reaction Score
Maybe disciplinary reasons? She has been butting heads with MCP for a while now.

Yeah. Confirmed discipline reason. McCray has an excuse now when she gets blown out.

Reaction Score
This may been like the 5th time I said this. But I wonder where Rickea is going next. She will not develop anymore at State. And there's still more to her game that is need to be brought out

Reaction Score
This may been like the 5th time I said this. But I wonder where Rickea is going next. She will not develop anymore at State. And there's still more to her game that is need to be brought out
Would she go home to Michigan? It be cool to see her and Hillmon

Or obviously places like Lousiville, Oregon, Baylor, Texas or heck even A&M would be places I could potentially see it.

Brenda is probably on the phone as we speak with Jackson's mom

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Texas, her game is Vic ball.

Reaction Score
Missouri has made some great shots but they are getting wide open looks and the team is flailing about on offense. No cohesion at all.

Sigh. It was fun while it lasted.

Reaction Score
One of our mods said it was disciplinary. She had discipline issues last year as well, but it's obviously gotten worse this year.

Reaction Score
Missouri has made some great shots but they are getting wide open looks and the team is flailing about on offense. No cohesion at all.

Sigh. It was fun while it lasted.
No energy, they are jogging like I use to, slow and unsure of myself! If Rickea was not thinking about transferring I bet she is now.

Reaction Score
Glad I missed most of the first half while doing some family chores. Jackson being out makes me think back to something that happened really early in the season. Jackson had a turnover to end the first half and as the teams were walking of the court, NMP was telling Jackson something about the play. Jackson put both of her hands on NMP's shoulders and started giving her explanation of the play. It was a just a brief moment, but it was something you rarely see a player do and at the time I felt like it was significant. Combine that with the times Jackson was pulled from the starting lineup during the season, and maybe the rift between player and coach has been significant all year.

Reaction Score
And MSU almost turns it over a few seconds into the 2nd half

Timeout called lol

And they turn it over coming out of the TO

Reaction Score
Well Jackson gets out there which to me defeats the purpose of any type of discipline. Either she deserved to miss the game or didn't. At this point it looks like NMP only put her in to try and win the game, which isn't happening. They've had zero energy today and can't seem to stop Mizzou's 3 point offense.

Argh.

SimpleDawg

Reaction Score
Jackson is losing on purpose to get McCray driven out. You go KEA!!!!

Reaction Score
Team needs to pack it up for the season. Looks like some of them already have.

Reaction Score
Were a couple of Mississippi State players really laughing at halfcourt after intentional foul was called on Carter? Down 20 at home and its funny? Something is off here

Reaction Score
These guys just do not want to play BB. This team does not deserve a slot in the NCAA tournament. Unless they pick it up in the SEC Tournament I Would not be surprised if they get left out.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Is there any need for Miss State to travel to Greenville SC next week?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom