Mississippi St @ Mississippi - 2/14/21 [postponed] | The Boneyard

Mississippi St @ Mississippi - 2/14/21 [postponed]

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
This game has just been moved up 2 hours because of inclement weather. Will it still be on TV?

Reaction Score
This game has just been moved up 2 hours because of inclement weather. Will it still be on TV?
Looks like it’s online only now. Not surprising since something had to be scheduled in that slot already .

Reaction Score
Generally speaking, Mississippi cities and counties don't have the equipment needed to deal with ice on the roads and bridges because it is seldom needed. That being the case, it seems quite possible that the MSU home games with Tennessee this Tuesday and Auburn on Thursday may be cancelled as well. MSU already has games scheduled at Alabama on 2/21, at LSU on 2/25, and hosting Missouri 2/28 so there seems like there are no time slots available for rescheduling at this point. Here's the weather forecast for Starkville.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Who do you think is the better coach? Coach Yo or McCray?

Coach Yo

Reaction Score
Who do you think is the better coach? Coach Yo or McCray?
I have criticized Coach Yo due to some of their melt downs that have cost them some losses, but she should be given a lot of credit for making Ole Miss much more competitive. They honestly should have another 1-2 wins if it weren't for some lapses to end the game. Their freshmen class, the addition of Austin and those other transfers has made a significant difference.

I was really looking forward to this game.

I don't know how McCray will end up doing in the long run. Just been extremely underwhelmed with her so far, much like I am underwhelmed by Vic at Texas so far. Who knows, success at one school doesn't guarantee success at another. See countless examples of that in all sports.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom