Minnesota Lynx 2020 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Minnesota Lynx 2020

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I’m conflicted here, because it seems Reeve didn’t give her what she was worth, but that’s good for the team.

In the article, "the team has signed forward Damiris Dantas to a multi-year contract extension. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not released". :confused:

Reaction Score
In the article, "the team has signed forward Damiris Dantas to a multi-year contract extension. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not released". :confused:

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Crystal was picked in the wrong round. She should have been in the top 10 players taken, as most mock drafts suggested. Cheryl got a steal in Crystal.

I agree, though I will say it's hard to pin point where she should've been picked considering Harris was considered the better prospect, and the player personnel for teams after 6 (New York, Chicago, and Seattle) didn't make sense to pick her considering the rosters. Definitely the steal of the draft and a much better pro than I think anyone expected her to be.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I agree, though I will say it's hard to pin point where she should've been picked considering Harris was considered the better prospect, and the player personnel for teams after 6 (New York, Chicago, and Seattle) didn't make sense to pick her considering the rosters. Definitely the steal of the draft and a much better pro than I think anyone expected her to be.
Yeah, as a player, top 10 seems right. But the fit with some teams wasn't good. Maybe she and Herbert Harrigan should have switched places.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
"We still need ... Maya Moore."

I hope Jonathan wants to see Maya on the court in person live, not just in old videos.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom