Might CBS Sports Network know something about our Feb 12 game at Georgetown | The Boneyard

Might CBS Sports Network know something about our Feb 12 game at Georgetown

Reaction Score
With CBS Sports' announcement that they will broadcast nationally UConn's game against Georgetown, a team that has won only a single game on Feb. 12 at 6pm in Wash DC, might they have plans to introduce to the nation. A special feature? Where PB spent last summer? A 1-on-1 interview? An interview with her parents?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
With CBS Sports' announcement that they will broadcast nationally UConn's game against Georgetown, a team that has won only a single game on Feb. 12 at 6pm in Wash DC, might they have plans to introduce to the nation. A special feature? Where PB spent last summer? A 1-on-1 interview? An interview with her parents?
It could be because of the postponement of the Creighton at DePaul that was scheduled on 1/10/21 and CBS Sports had to make up for it and UConn was the best available for the rescheduled game.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What was the code word for "" in WW2. Wasn't it Midway?

Reaction Score
Saw this in my hemp tea this morning also. I think Norah O'Donnell is to be reporting live from Washington. This along with Jim Nantz and for the occasion they are bringing Dick Enberg out of retirement. Can't wait!

Reaction Score
Name another BB player who plays for a high school which is less than 6 miles from Georgetown with the initials and who will be spending her next 4 years in Storrs. CBS Sports will have plenty of opportunity to promote this game.

Reaction Score
Why? She's in high school.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I believe Dick Enberg is resting peacefully.
Perhaps there will be an on air resurrection of sorts. They could advertise it as UConn: The Lazarus Edition. Or perhaps after all the BY complaints about how poorly we played yesterday vs Georgetown, CBS is looking at it as an opportunity to drive UConn fans stark ,raving mad. Everyone knows that the whole world spends the bulk of their time trying to attack everyone and everything UConn. ;)?

HGN

Reaction Score
Regardless of the reason why CBS Sports is picking up that game , I for 1 am just glad to get to see my Huskies on live tv......This season has been so truncated and different than any other that a glimpse of the Huskies on live tv is worth celebrating.

Reaction Score
angry star trek GIF
....initials !!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Saw this in my hemp tea this morning also. I think Norah O'Donnell is to be reporting live from Washington. This along with Jim Nantz and for the occasion they are bringing Dick Enberg out of retirement. Can't wait!
Wonderful...A simp, a sycophant and a corpse.......

Reaction Score
Perhaps there will be an on air resurrection of sorts. They could advertise it as UConn: The Lazarus Edition. Or perhaps after all the BY complaints about how poorly we played yesterday vs Georgetown, CBS is looking at it as an opportunity to drive UConn fans stark ,raving mad. Everyone knows that the whole world spends the bulk of their time trying to attack everyone and everything UConn. ;)?
OH MY!

Reaction Score
Regardless of the reason why CBS Sports is picking up that game , I for 1 am just glad to get to see my Huskies on live tv......This season has been so truncated and different than any other that a glimpse of the Huskies on live tv is worth celebrating.
Yup. It's also good to remember that our last national outing @TN was less than impressive. We can safely predict a W vs. G'town, though yesterday's effort was not stellar either.
The aforementioned Azzi Fudd, who lives not far from me, was last heard screaming "Yes!" when her best friend sank a trey against the Vols thereby securing the win. I'd have been happy with the ball in either woman's hands for that shot.

Reaction Score
You may already know but for others the game will be on CBSSN not the main CBS.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom