MHOC 2020-2021 Schedule | The Boneyard

MHOC 2020-2021 Schedule

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
This is ridiculous...UConn is scheduled to be on NESN once. January 1. I hope we can get games on CBS all access this year. Last year, the platform was terrible and didn’t work for many games.

Reaction Score
This is ridiculous...UConn is scheduled to be on NESN once. January 1. I hope we can get games on CBS all access this year. Last year, the platform was terrible and didn’t work for many games.
No surprise. NESN's definition of "New England" belies geography.

Reaction Score
No surprise. NESN's definition of "New England" belies geography.

NESN has always been very Boston centric in terms of the local games that it broadcasts. That there is only one UConn men's hockey game on their schedule is hardly a surprise, at least to me. Maybe UConn can get games on local television like they did last season.

Reaction Score
NESN is televising UMass seven times. Amherst is farther (albeit slightly) from Boston than is Storrs.

Reaction Score
NESN is televising UMass seven times. Amherst is farther (albeit slightly) from Boston than is Storrs.

Boston is the capital of Massachusetts, and that makes a big difference in terms of their local programming.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This is from Connelly's article - is this outlook for the team accurate?

This year’s UConn squad is the most talented in head coach Mike Cavanaugh’s tenure to this point and should contend for the Hockey East regular season title. Though the Huskies lost key contributors in Ben Freeman, Ruslan Iskhakov, and Wyatt Newpower, they added a strong freshman class and are counting on a young core to continue developing.

Reaction Score
This is from Connelly's article - is this outlook for the team accurate?

This year’s UConn squad is the most talented in head coach Mike Cavanaugh’s tenure to this point and should contend for the Hockey East regular season title. Though the Huskies lost key contributors in Ben Freeman, Ruslan Iskhakov, and Wyatt Newpower, they added a strong freshman class and are counting on a young core to continue developing.
They seemed to be coming late last year, though I never thought winning a series on the road at Maine was anything but a long shot. I think a lot rides on how the freshmen fit and losing Iskhakov was a big loss. Freeman was one of those indispensable guys who did What needed to be done. We will see who replaces him. And of course this year is going to be unpredictable in lots of other ways. Health obviously. The schedule. Are you scheduled to play UMass and on Wednesday you find out you’ll play UNH and Merrimack? How does that affect the play? can We give the goalie a break now and then? I thought he looked tired a few times last year.

Reaction Score
I thought it was me, my CBS All access failed miserably

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I thought it was me, my CBS All access failed miserably
I called them last season and they said it was a known issue. Gave me a credit. Guess we’ll see if they fix it this season.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score

I'd imagine Freitas limitations as much as anything else.

Reaction Score
Cant wait to watch hockey - 48 hours away - no one screw this up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom