Messi asks to leave Barca | The Boneyard

Messi asks to leave Barca

Reaction Score
Man City? PSG could trade Neymar for him.
Man City is an obvious destination but the thought of them escaping Financial Fair Play penalties and then signing Messi a month later is mind-boggling.

Reaction Score
Man City is an obvious destination but the thought of them escaping Financial Fair Play penalties and then signing Messi a month later is mind-boggling.

If Man City or PSG sign Messi, its clear that FFP is irrelevant and toothless as long as the owner has enough money. That said, both are clear destinations as Messi looks to be in a wind hardware or else stage in his career. I can't see Liverpool shaking-up their system to sign Messi though Man U woudl be interesting. Bayern also has its own system while Real is unlikely due to a 'tiny' rivalry with Barca. Maybe Juventis, who loves to make a splash, woudl go for it as they would making a killing on the marketing side with Ronaldo on the pitch with Messi.

Reaction Score
My Chelsea friend is seeing "strong ties" to Messi. I'm a Messi fan and will like him wherever he goes.

Reaction Score
He deserves it and should go to a CL contender for his final 1-2 years of top-ish level ball. Would love to see him in the Prem.
Barcelona have been a recent train wreck and haven't replaced their key players and overspent on bums over time. Messi might be responsible for influence or not, but signings like Dembele, Griezmann, Coutinho, Malcom etc have been garbage.

+, how many top soccer players play for 1 club? Not many, right? Go on, Messi

Reaction Score
If Man City or PSG sign Messi, its clear that FFP is irrelevant and toothless as long as the owner has enough money. That said, both are clear destinations as Messi looks to be in a wind hardware or else stage in his career. I can't see Liverpool shaking-up their system to sign Messi though Man U woudl be interesting. Bayern also has its own system while Real is unlikely due to a 'tiny' rivalry with Barca. Maybe Juventis, who loves to make a splash, woudl go for it as they would making a killing on the marketing side with Ronaldo on the pitch with Messi.

I think FFP has already been shown to be an joke unless you are not a big time CL contender. Kinda like when UNC gets caught with a violation ECU gets a penalty.

That's why I stick to the Bundesliga; yeah I know Bayern will win the title every year but at least there is some financial control going on.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If Man City or PSG sign Messi, its clear that FFP is irrelevant and toothless as long as the owner has enough money.
They still won't win the CL.

Reaction Score
It’s obvious. Messi’s true aspiration has been to be a part of the Columbus Crew. If Messi can prove that he can get it done on a rainy against Pittsburgh Riverhounds in the US Open Cup then he would have nothing left to prove.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It’s obvious. Messi’s true aspiration has been to be a part of the Columbus Crew. If Messi can prove that he can get it done on a rainy against Pittsburgh Riverhounds in the US Open Cup then he would have nothing left to prove.
But we'll see what Hartford Athletic can do against Pittsburgh Riverhounds on a warm Friday in just two days!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom