Merry Christmas Music/albums any genre | The Boneyard

Merry Christmas Music/albums any genre

Reaction Score
Our family's 3 most played albums for a many Christmas from Long Ago: Nat King Cole's "The Christmas Song" album, Johnny Mathis' "Winter Wonderland" album and the Ray Coniff Singers "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" album.

Reaction Score
Our family's 3 most played albums for a many Christmas from Long Ago: Nat King Cole's "The Christmas Song" album, Johnny Mathis' "Winter Wonderland" album and the Ray Coniff Singers "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" album.
Here you go Ray Coniff Singers - We Wish You a Merry Christmas full album.

Happy Holiday's!

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I don't know why, I've never been into big name pop or rock stars doing Christmas albums. For whatever reason I'd rather hear relative unknowns do those kinds of songs. These You Tubers have been doing cover songs for forever, around the holidays they also mix in some Christmas songs.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
My girl loves "Harry (Connick) for the Holidays." As usual, he's got a tremendous band of New Orleans players backing him.

Reaction Score
My wife loves listening to Christmas music once Thanksgiving is over. So I wouldn't have to listen to the same versions of holiday songs over and over again, I got into the habit of getting her as a gift a couple new holiday albums every Christmas. We now have a sizable and varied holiday collection, including a few already mentioned including Nat King Cole and Bela Fleck.

Possibly our favorite holiday album is American Folk Songs for Christmas, by Mike Seeger and various members of his family (Pete Seeger is a notable exception)

Other big favorites of ours include the following albums:

The Chieftains - The Bells of Dublin
Blackmore's Night - Winter Carols
Patty Loveless - Bluegrass & White Snow
Squirrel Nut Zippers - Christmas Caravan
Blind Boys of Alabama - Go Tell it on the Mountain

Believe me, there are a bunch of others I could list.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Our family plays Italian Christmas songs on Christmas Eve. This one always gets played along with others.

Full album

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom