Meal Prep Lunch Recipes | The Boneyard

Meal Prep Lunch Recipes

Reaction Score
I'm back to the school year #grind and wanted a thread to share weekly meal prep recipes.

I'm not a vegetarian, but I go that route for meal prep lunches. Personally, I feel better and more energetic when I don't eat meat during lunches and I trust the week-long storage and freshness better w/ just veg.

Just wrapping up a pretty successful week of my first attempt of chickpea tikka masala and saag w/ quinoa. I'd definitely do it again, but personally, I'd have more tomatoes and less coconut milk.

I love Ethiopian food and failed at making injera, a fermented bread, almost like a fermented crepe. Don't think I'll try it again, and I'll leave it to marvel at the experts at Teff in Stamford.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I'm pretty good with Indian recipes and my Madhur Jaffrey is by far the most stained cookbook I own. That said, those microwaveable packets of chickpeas, dal, saag paneer or potatoes, whether from Tasty Bite, Mayal Kamal or Kitchens of India are all pretty darned good. So if you don't want to cook or have your kitchen reek of curry, I'd suggest trying those.

I hear you on injera, but I'm of the opinion that eating Ethiopian isn't any fun unless you've got like 8 dishes for the injera to sop up and a partner to help. Indian breads are pretty easy to make though.

Me, I'd likely just make a giant eggplant parm or veggie lasagna that'll last a week or more. If you have a deep fryer or air fryer, seitan wings might scratch an itch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom