McGraw and 9/11 | The Boneyard

McGraw and 9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Don't know if this has been posted here before but since Muffet McGraw is a top subject of the Boneyard, I thought it was worth mentioning.

McGraw was supposed to be on United 175, the outbound flight from Boston that was hijacked and flown into the World Trade Center. She was heading to Los Angeles on a recruiting trip.

She canceled her seat at the insistence of her assistant Kevin McGuff who was in Providence and wanted her to go down there to take a look at another recruit before they would both head to LA.

According to McGraw, they argued about this a bit because she she was anxious to get going but she obviously relented. She said McGuff was the only person on her staff who was strong enough to persuade her to change her plans.

I first heard about this in a Tony Dungy book and have seen news articles since then.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Did not know that. Dumb luck good and bad are all over the place.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Don't know if this has been posted here before

If I remember the story correctly this had something to do with Nicole Wolff.
It's been discussed quite a few times on here. At one point there was talk Wolff was the one who told her about a flight out of Providence. IDK, maybe she mentioned it?? But I do believe McGraw was in the Boston area recruiting Wolff. That's how Wolff was involved i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom