McDonald's All American Game Tonight | The Boneyard

McDonald's All American Game Tonight

Reaction Score
WOW the South Carolina girl Fulwylie I spelled her name wrong is killing it. And the two Notre dame recruits look good. The center going to UCLA is doing good. Donovan going to Duke looks good and Williams going to Arizona looks good. They have all stood out to me but none even close the the South Carolina recruit

Reaction Score
I think in our system, Shade and KK will do well. Shade is a little robotic and KK I can’t figure out she probably needs to get in better shape but she is gonna be really good. Shade reminds me of Kelly Ferris with a better jump shot,

Reaction Score
Fuilwiley got range. She better learn to play some defense
She’s thin. But quick and she can shoot, she’s good. And the Notre dame recruits look like they are gonna be a pain in the ass in the future against us. They look smart and they hustle. Both of our biggest rivals have the best looking recruits if you ask me. Williams will be a problem at Arizona too.

Reaction Score
Muse going to UCLA
Donovan going to Duke
Watkins going to USC
Williams going to LSU
Two notre dame girls and the South Carolina
All stood out the most they seem like can’t miss players that we will definitely hear from in the future. Fuilwily is putting on a show though

Reaction Score
Even before the long half court almost 3 I think Hidalgo all things considered Hidalgo looks like the best player on the court. She’s the real deal over everyone else. Fulwiley showed out in the first half but time tells all and beginning to 3 quarters, Hidalgo is for real like really for real.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom