Maybe now the experts will stop wetting themselves over Baylor | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Maybe now the experts will stop wetting themselves over Baylor

Reaction Score
Even though my pants are still dry, I thought. and still think, that Baylor is a very impressive team. That said, as one poster said, if UConn shows up firing on all cylinders, they can win. But to me, it's all about matchups. And while Bueckers presents problems for any team, Baylor's size could be a real issue, especially if our bigs get into foul trouble. That's been noticeably absent from the team recently, but it's been an issue in the past, and would really create problems if it were to happen.

Understand the point, but this could go both ways. Baylor can't afford Smith to get into foul trouble herself.

There were several times where Smith could have been called for a foul (or vice versa on the offensive player). I'm glad the refs didn't as it would have been bad for the game for both teams.

Reaction Score
This is one match up where covid really was a factor. Michigan was shutdown for a good long time and then they took awhile to get back up to speed. I'm not sure anyone knew how good they were..
I agree, but I thought this team was better than what people were thinking for some time. I've been a fan of this team throughout the season. I can understand the skepticism because of their late season swoon however when they were playing their best ball during the season I thought they could compete with a lot of the top teams. Beat them, maybe not, but definitely compete.

Had the BIG10-ACC competition during the regular season happened, I think there would have been some excellent games between the conferences.

I think Michigan laid out a plan. They exploited Didi's weaknesses as their PG which really disrupted Baylor's offense.
And they executed and remained committed to it. Preventing transition runs was key. That could have been where the game had gotten away from Michigan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom