Makurat Returning For Big East Tournament | The Boneyard

Makurat Returning For Big East Tournament

Reaction Score

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
This is great news. I don’t expect miracles. Just want to see Anna start to get her timing back in the BE tournament so that she can be a key contributor in the Big Dance.

I have memories of 2017 when Kia Nurse was injured, finally came back for the AAC tournament, where she was ok, but then exploded during the NCAA tournament, setting the tournament record for made 3’s in only 5 games......just sayin.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
How can you not root for a kid who travels half way around the world to play basketball in the middle of nowhere and help the team we all love?!? Plus, I like watching the way she moves. It's unusual and looks kind of awkward – like there is no way she should be playing at the level she does. Can't wait to hear her number called on Saturday. Gooooooo Anna!!!!!

Reaction Score
This will be great for Evina! 3 games in 3 days for her body would be asking a lot if she has to play 30 minutes a game... Things become much better if that can become 22-25 minutes a game if Anna can go 8-10 minutes a game.

Reaction Score
For a team desperately short on experienced players, this is VERY welcome news.

Anna is workman-like and consistent. That stability and even-kneeled nature is really helpful to a team of inexperienced under-classmen.

Evina is the same, I think both she & Anna add a calm & confidence to the team from their "been there, done that" experience level far beyond just their play.

Their availability to play even limited minutes and offer court generalship I think can be hugely important and calming when the underclassmen get hyped-up by an opponent run.

Hope they are both well, same with Paige's ankle.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Well did you really think Geno wasnt gettin her ready for this??????????? Yeah we got the long range shooter we need. I really like our chances going into the NCAAs. We are peaking as a team and individually and now we've got Anna back and no matter what teams have to come out and guard her which will open things up. Man oh man is this gonna be a fun tournament.

Reaction Score
Great....hoping and waiting for Anna to return...as my favorite player, I always looked for info about her...so many rumors that she will not be back.....I want Anna to BLOOM, but I realize that she should be worked in slowly....hopefully we can see some of the old Anna back blending in the big dance. What a great kid! She really can take some pressure off the younger kids.

Reaction Score
Poland will be so well respected this weekend. Welcome back for 3 days of fun. Then 13 days to rest and prep for the Big Dance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom